Thread: Does Blizzard provides the pre-purchasers a BETA key for Diablo III?

Does Blizzard provides the pre-purchasers a BETA key for Diablo III?

I am not sure whether anyone has ever asked about this thing over here, as I not yet found any such kind of thread related to my issue. I have a simple and a minor doubt; I expect a reply from number or expert people as soon as possible. Can anyone tell me whether this blizzard can ever provide the pre-purchasers a BETA key? I seriously have no idea how I can play a game without a beta key.

I recently bought a Beta version Diablo III and somehow wanted to play this game but need a BETA key. Can anyone let me know how I can get the Beta key?

Re: Does Blizzard provides the pre-purchasers a BETA key for Diablo III?

This is going to be very much interesting and awesome once if blizzard provide the BETA key but I am very much sure that they won’t do this, they are surely not going to provide the pre-purchasers with a beta key just because of the number of people who got the annual pass for World WarCraft.

I learnt a lot about Diablo III and it says that this time it’s going to be very much different and interesting so therefore I am very much excited to play this completely whole different game. Hope so Blizzard will soon listen to us and provide us with the Key.

I did one year subscription commitment for World of WarCraft, so therefore I personally believe that I should at least possess one for myself. No matter what others feel.

My elder brother says that I already got a free copy of the game and above that I got a beta for a Maximum offered Price then why should I expect a more or anything else. But I strongly oppose his statement.

I did one year subscription commitment for World of WarCraft, so therefore I personally believe that I should at least possess one for myself. No matter what others feel.
    Even one of my friends has already made a commitment for World of WarCraft. He actually paid $165 for the subscription. But I personally think that the money which he has paid goes only for playing world of Warcraft and not for any beta. If you have got an annual pass for the beta invite they don’t think that you have done enough to get one. Let me tell you that annual passes are meant only for those people who are already playing World of Warcraft in order to get a bonus. You are give a free game then a mount for free and also a guaranteed MoP beta access then why should anyone think that even they should be entitled to beta access for Diablo III.