Thread: “Pre-Downloads not yet available” message appears after i bought the annual pass for Diablo III

“Pre-Downloads not yet available” message appears after i bought the annual pass for Diablo III

Recently I bought an annual pass for the Diablo III game, but now even after getting the annual pass what came to my notice is that there’s a message that appears on my summary saying “Pre-Downloads not yet available”. When asked my brother about the reason for such message being appeared on the screen he said that Diablo III is to be released soon and due to this reason I am getting that message. But I didn’t get what exactly he said, in fact I do not believe the fact he told me. Can anyone help me out with this and let me know the exactly cause of this message.

Re: “Pre-Downloads not yet available” message appears after i bought the annual pass for Diablo III

For your kind information let me tell you that either you are mistaken by your brother’s statement or else you brother himself gave you the wrong information because if anytime you get a message saying “Pre-Downloads not yet available”, then this simply means that the pre-download is not available and the game is not going to be soon released.

And if ever you receive a message saying “Pre-Downloads are available” then make sure that the game is going to be soon presented in the market and online, but for now if you are receiving such negative message then surely there is still more time to go.

Re: “Pre-Downloads not yet available” message appears after i bought the annual pass for Diablo III

I would like to tell something regarding the release date, for your kind information, the official release date for this game has till now not been announced. Once if Blizzard announces the release date then for sure everyone will be known about it soon.

I would be surely all over in each and every places and surely if you are a regular follower and a great fan then you wont miss the news. Once if the release date is announced then it would not just be news worthy for gaming but also for other factors related to the game. Already I have heard about the announcement on some of the mainstream news site. Obviously there will be adds and TV commercials once after the release date is announced.

I would be surely all over in each and every place and surely if you are a regular follower and a great fan then you won’t miss the news. Once if the release date is announced then it would not just be news worthy for gaming but also for other factors related to the game. Already I have heard about the announcement on some of the mainstream news site. Obviously there will be ads and TV commercials once after the release date is announced.

Hey you have caught it right, as you said there are some of the news site who are already in talk about this game. I guess CNN and FoxNEWS has already created gossips about StarCraft II and not just this they are also tried to get bit expose on the release date announcement. The exact same thing would be expected for Diablo III, I am not aware about other but at least I would expect the same.

Hey I have got some interesting thing for you all. Yesterday night when I visited my battle.net account what I read was “Global” but then when I went into details it said “Account status active” but still the download wasn’t available.

Anyways I hope that blizzard would soon announce the release date, and trust me if it really did so then surely it would be a huge new all over including newspapers, magazines, Televisions etc.