Thread: Questions about Campaign in Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

Questions about Campaign in Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

in boshin war I have not found that French helped about the imperial forces and they helped about shogunate up till there was end of Ezo republic. Will we get different kind of foreign advisers in the game? as rench military mission started to help to recreate as well as boost the shogunate forces? Also let me know whether you are having access to your French adviser? Will we get bonus for any particular region for any clan?

Re: Questions about Campaign in Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

As far as clans are concerned I am wondering that the developer of game has implemented 2 sides against of each other. I could not say anything about how good the gameplay is? I am hoping that the developer of the game had done great thing.

In this particular game we are about have great differences between the 2 sided for rifles. We will be able to get that some of the units would be quite better than that of the another. I hope there will be some of the older guns from the Shogun 2 would be reintroduced in the current version of the game. if you have given a look on Empire and Napoleon then I don’t think so there would be any difference between line-infantry which would connect with the actual gun.

Though actual shogunate forces and making use of such muskets from the shogun 2 hence they are supposed to be there in the game. but there should be something which would allow you to look into the depth. As far as simple campaign are concerned with historical accuracy. Hence you will need to do the same in best manner you are aware of it.
    Also forces of northern alliance which are in opposite side of imperial forces which are having very few modern equipments. Forces which are loyal to shogunate are having couple of Gatling guns left. There are 2000 French needle rifles and wooden cannons which can be burst after 5 seconds only.

I don’t think so the developer of the game would release much information apart from the one which is associated with game release and all that. They might be trying to keep sense of surprise element for the gamers.

I do agree that TBH campaign is associated with historical accuracy and it keeps the player under control as much as possible. Once you have completed the campaign you will be able to perform whatever thing you wanted to do. however some of the games rule would prevent some stuffs. I really don’t wanted the running of the game around of light sabers.

There should be certain point should be associated in order to keep a track of the campaign accuracy. After completing the boshin war samurai was uprising because of meiji period in order to oppose foreigners and pursue modernization of the japa. emperor meiji supposed to affect samurai and it should be worse thing at the time of restoration period. There units which were quite specific to clans. According to me all the things should run more accurate rest of the things we would manage.

There should be certain point should be associated in order to keep a track of the campaign accuracy. After completing the boshin war samurai was uprising because of meiji period in order to oppose foreigners and pursue modernization of the japa. emperor meiji supposed to affect samurai and it should be worse thing at the time of restoration period. There units which were quite specific to clans. According to me all the things should run more accurate rest of the things we would manage.