Thread: Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai confused about three factions pack

Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai confused about three factions pack

well I am bit confused about the three factions pack available for this particular game Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai. Will I get difference in the factions?
    if you are having any information then let me know as early as possible.

Re: Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai confused about three factions pack

There should be more information available for the 3 factions packs. They should provide the information about what they are supposed to do and they have done in the game. the customer should be aware of how clan is? If there will be information provided by the developer of the game so that we will be able to find out what we are going to get.

Re: Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai confused about three factions pack

Before you make any decision to purchase the faction I recommend that you should consider purchasing Limited Edition from Amazon. as it is offered £9 less if you compare the price of Steam or Sega. Now you have to make the decision whether you are looking to have any additional unit worth for you. Also Amazon version of the faction would be offered with some posters apart from special clan and steam version which would be available with soundtrack selection.

I think below mentioned information available for Sega faction would be useful for you. It would be more proficient with respect to trade with the foreign powers. Hence you will be able get modern units quicker. It means that you will be able to different things in the game. If you are supposed to trade with the foreign power then you will be able to get lower price for the things which you have imported. Or you will get diplomatic-relations bonus which would simply enable to make your bond stronger with the western countries rather than that of the other clans. It would also give you an access to the wargear quicker.

The TSU faction is supposed to be proficient strategists and it should have superior ninja. According to me strategy part would have several bonuses for both generals as well as troops. the ninja supposed to be quite superior. It could be kisho ninja units or it could be campaign map ninjas. It is possible that ninjas are of both the type. This particular faction will also have an Imperial-supporting faction.

The Obama factions is all about overseers and masters of the controlling people as well as trade. It does means that bonus is used for keep track of provinces check and it might give you overall bonus while doing trade with the other clans. Controlling people does means that superior agents are supposed to specializing the keeping the track of it as well as capturing the enemy agent. Well according to me this particular clans is developed for shogunate. Also I have came to know that we will be able to get different kind of the units into the Avatar system.