Thread: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City patch for shooting fix

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City patch for shooting fix

I found that this game is really having some bugs and that needs to be resolved. I was shooting on the skull of the Lickers but then also they were not falling. Before getting this game, I thought that the game is going to be full of fun but this is really terrible. I hope that they will soon release patch to fix this shooting bug.

Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City patch for shooting fix

Quote Originally Posted by Uganda View Post
    I found that this game is really having some bugs and that needs to be resolved. I was shooting on the skull of the Lickers but then also they were not falling. Before getting this game, I thought that the game is going to be full of fun but this is really terrible. I hope that they will soon release patch to fix this shooting bug.
    I would like to tell you that this is the Licker and it is always going to be tough to kill them. So I don’t think that this is the bug.

No its not like that, I have targeted 20 rounds on one licker but then also there was no effect. Other than this, I also found that the effect of the game is very bad. Overall, the shooting part of the game is very poor but that is the main part of the game.

I also agree that the Lickers are always been hard to defeat. They are not similar to those weedy ones within RE 5 that could die through a few decent Knife Slashes. I always avoid them and that is the best option for me.

I think that this is a "Kill Everything until You Win" game. You are not supposed to "clear" an area of enemies earlier than moving on. If you are trying to do that then it will generally get you killed. You are meant to stay alive Raccoon City, not crush it under your gunz aiming ability.

You can shoot the Lickers by all means. Stop their attacks by means of your own weapons and tricks. But in City Hall you are meant to grab the key card and get out earlier than the sheer numbers of enemies overpower you. I think that trying to kill the Licker is stupid.

This requires more practice to play the game. If you have just started with the game then you may find it difficult to play the game but when you get used to with the game then it will not be tough for you to crack the levels and enemies.

The player needs to learn what they can do in the game to avoid and combat these things by using what the dev's gave them. Learn how to dodge better, learn how to quick scope shotgun shells and dodge afterward. Sure the licker tongue grapple can be instantanious and tedious, deal with it their lickers thats what they do and they did it in RE5 and it was annoying there. You just need to learn a strategy to deal with them, also for the record they don't have skulls and you are lucky those aren't GREEN lickers you'd have more of an annoyance with them