Thread: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Overhaul

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Overhaul

I liked the game but there are some of the points where they are not good in my view. May be they have made in correctly in their view but it could be better in some other possible way. So I am starting this thread so that users can post their suggestion about the game that what is the thing that they don’t like about the game and how that can be fixed. Please don’t just post with the dislike, place your opinion to make it better.

Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Overhaul

I think that the guns are unbalanced in the game. Normally in these games, you require a character used for each role. Bertha is Medic, Specter is Intel, Lupo is balanced and Vector is very bad.

If we talk about the Spec Ops enemies then the Vector is the ideal choice intended for sniper. But the sniper rifle is very weak. A headshot on an enemy who is having nothing on head is ok but ski mask is not fatal. I think that it must be combined and this is because the fire-rate is very bad. Because of this the sniping a non-option in the game. There is no reason to snipe while ARs are just as precise and much more successful? And the shotgun, while devastating next to zombies, just doesn't have sufficient oomph to harm Spec Ops. Because of this, you are left with no choice other than rush them otherwise pull out the weak-as-hell sidearm. I found that there are just two reliable weapons and those are SMG and AR.

I think that AI needs more improvement. Currently the game is looking so terrible. I don’t know what game they have made.

I found that the cover is broken. I like to shot as of the cover and I am actually doing that. Problem is that there doesn't seem to be a means to hit back, whenever I attempt to blind-fire. It is the game that decides to pretend that there is a one-way wall over or beside me. I've in fact had more success staying totally exposed throughout a firefight rather than taking cover since I can strafe to avoid incoming fire as well as return. This is just as well as opposed to being a glaring target devoid of a skill to defend myself.

I think that the Campaign is very short. After watching the trailer, I thought that it will be having both Spec Ops and USS. If that is the case then the Campaign would be great but they have disappointed me and many of the other players who were wishing for this. I can say that devs cannot deliver the best product.

I am just having one complaint regarding this game and that the game story is very short and there is also lack of flexibility in the game when we go to select the character. If they can improve this then it is going to be really a great game and popularity fo the game will boost.

First problem with the game is that it is not possible to pick the similar character as someone else. This is really a disappointment if someone want to play as for example Claire, that first he have to luck out and make it to the Heroes team after that I got to hope that no one picks her before you do. I seriously hope that they will release some patch to get it fixed soon. If they failed to do this then it is really going to be disappointing for all of the players.

I agree that the game failed to provide the full potential that we were all promised. I feel the core content is satisfactory. Talking about the cover system, you can get the Cover system while behind cover. This is something that the majority new titles have previously addressed as well as removed. I suggest you take cover at the back walls or a big truck instead of hiding behind a 3ft high crate and expecting it to save your life as of gunfire. RE:ORC was always anticipated like a fast paced action version of Socom meets the resident evil world through cooperative and versus player modes. If capcom released a DLC mission where you crack puzzles as well as explore an complete location without checkpoints each 10 feet and linear action game play I would purchase it.

I found that the lickers are very weak at this time. I think that this is required to move faster. This is just can thought which I wanted to share.

I also agree that there must in the games. The cover system as well as the AI are a couple of them. Other than this the US SpecOps could make use of a little toning down in complexity. Many of the times, the undead creatures aren't so much difficult for me as the SpecOps. I am getting killed by them over zombies/hunters/etc.

I couldn't agree with the op more on the fact that the Sniper Rifles are far too weak - not only in the campaign, but also in multiplayer. Even the anti-materiel rifle is underpowered. I usually can't even get a headshot on the specops because they can aim and fire their sniper rifles as if they are 'quickscoping.'