Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Rayman Origins is finally on Steam

Video Games

Old 24-03-2012

Rayman Origins is finally on Steam

Hello friends, I got this news from another sire that the Rayman Origins is finally on Steam. There was not much information about this. So I am posting here. Can somebody over here reply with some information regarding this?

Old 24-03-2012

Re: Rayman Origins is finally on Steam

Yes, this took some time but finally it arrived on the steam as well. I am very happy with this cause I like to play the games on the steam. A demo of Rayman Origins appeared recently on Steam , just a month before the release of the full version.
Old 24-03-2012

Re: Rayman Origins is finally on Steam

There is a demo of the PC version of Rayman: Origins released on Steam. This website says Rock, Paper, Shotgun. The game comes out on PC on March 29. Rayman: Origins has already appeared on November 24 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii. Vita The PlayStation version was released on February 22 and a Nintendo 3DS version will follow in June. The two-dimensional platform game has proved profitable for Ubisoft as the publisher made known last month. Nevertheless, the sales are not as good as hoped.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,