Thread: Boxed copies are all of limited Edition in Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

Boxed copies are all of limited Edition in Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

hello guys, I am making some attempts to order a boxed copy through Newegg. Other websites like the Amazon and I as well hear BestBuy have Limited Edition copies who have made the confirmation for preorder.At the time of I go to newegg their preorder will not show limited edition . is anybody knowing with certainty if all retail preorders are limited?i need to tell further are they selling FotS Limited? Can you guys help me in this case.

re: Boxed copies are all of limited Edition in Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

According to me, I suppose that you must have a look on the cover art as well as look for the 'limited edition' title in the corner. I don’t have any conformation whether or not yours is, but the probability are in your favor.

re: Boxed copies are all of limited Edition in Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

I need to tell regarding the same that the game are always obtainable two or three days before the release date in retail stores. at times even more.and in my case , perhaps not for PC but I purchased assassin's creed revelations for ps3 at game five days previous to the release date. similar goes for every GTA since Vice city, as well as the metal gear solid series, in addition.

I have experienced this case previously and according to me, I suppose that it is really annoying not knowing with conviction beyond the SEGA and steam stores. I wanted to inquire you all guys, how can CA not have a FAQ of this up with who is contributing what? I also add to my inquiry what are the 6 unique clans?

I have experienced this case previously and according to me, I suppose that it is really annoying not knowing with conviction beyond the SEGA and steam stores. I wanted to inquire you all guys, how can CA not have a FAQ of this up with who is contributing what? I also add to my inquiry what are the 6 unique clans?
    To add in this topic, a list would be handy, but the similar stores in diverse regions appear to stock diverse versions of the game, so It'd have to be very complicated, along with almost certainly take a long while, so we can only expect something could be done.

Re: Boxed copies are all of limited Edition in Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

As I was also interested in this case , at my retailer, all boxed copies for S2TW were of limited edition for like the initial month or so. I'm of the opinion that it will be the similar for FOTS. I am not able to speak or guarantee regarding other retailers.