Thread: Loading screens corrupts save in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Loading screens corrupts save in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Hello friends, I have this thing couple of time but then at random loading screens game is totally stop and also blue spinning circle which is also freezing. Whenever it is happening then it corrupts save game. I was able to make it again this bug 5 times, but not at all same as dungeon loading screen. What I have to do it is that restart the DLC or restart from older save file which has completely turned me off from trying to finish this DLC. Is there any method to get this problem fix or can I get my Microsoft Points back again? Please help me, thank you.

Re: Loading screens corrupts save in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

I would like to know that did you tried to download DLC again, even also try to uninstall and install game from your XBOX HDD. If you have not tried this then better try it and also check by removing DLC is solving the problem or not. I think any one of the method, might help you.