Thread: Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai multiplayer co-op

Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai multiplayer co-op

this games looks really nice and I will definitely going to get this game for me but there is something that I need to know about this game all I need to know is the multiplayer co-op will be same as the shogun 2 total war a co-op multiplayer campaign mode. Like the same as short gun so that the friend can be playing against the commuter and not like the Napoleon total war that the human player's should be plating with the other human player. I have looked everywhere but I was not able to found anything on this I will be really appreciating if any one provide all the information on the Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai multiplayer co-op.

Re: Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai multiplayer co-op

Well I think there will be the in the Fall of The Samurai multiplayer co-op. I saw that I the interview and apparently they have to include it as it was the most popular option , so yes

That really nice I was kind of hoping that they have the new co-op campaign provide more possibilities to play the battle with each other with no army will be there. Well as one controlling the Gatling gun and the other can control the army . or the possibility of playing as the enemy even if it is a co-op.

Well that will be possible when you will be playing the Versus Co-op you will be able to play as the enemy AI in a battle . and at the usual Co-op mode other player will be able to provide you units for the battle .and that was based on the Shogun 2 base . so I don’t know why did they'd remove those features

Well I am familiar with it but usually I would not give my unite away as I can use everyone of them . however there is another armies reinforce in Fall of The Samurai I will definitely give then away . playing with the 40 units is the one of the best features. Although ,my co-op partner can have the reinforcements. And on the versus campaign. I never played the versus campaign for the reason that I have to defeat other . It will be great though to play as the A.I. few time in co-op, for a friendly fight. And in case somebody can take control of the Gatlin Gun when other can manage the army . that will be awesome

I think you will just offer that unit at the start of the battle? Just be certain you belief the person... Gatling guns are only GREAT at mowing down friendly forces!