Thread: What is the use of Pre-Download Diablo 3 Game Client

What is the use of Pre-Download Diablo 3 Game Client

This is really weird this I guest. The game client was available for 2 months in advance for download. Later on they took a long time to release the final game. Doesn't this looks a bit odd where you just keep the game client installed in your system and after months you get the final copy. I had not seen this kind of thing in other game which I had pre-ordered. What can be reason behind this. Does there is will extra addons with the game for those who had downloaded it first. Rightnow still there is a leaked version of Diablo 3 game client available on the net. For getting the game I had re-download the game client back again and then it worked. I am still not able to figure out the reason behind advance availability of this game client. Thanks in advance.

Re: What is the use of Pre-Download Diablo 3 Game Client

I am not sure why that happen but I agree that blizzard take a really long time to bring the beta version. They might be wanted that the server not be choked up at the time of final release.

I to agree that why blizzard gave the game client in so advance time while the final game appeared after months. It is also correct that the game does not work with old client. I too re-downloaded this and installed it in the system and that worked finely. Surely there is extra stuff provided. They might testing or trying to figure out the number of craze for the game through the number of client downloaded. Does this really worth wasting time in such a way. I had seen many comments where users were waiting for the game date with client installed in their system. I hope this can a kind of advertisement done for the game release time. There is no extra benefit we can take out that client except connecting the game servers.

We do not need to really worry on this topic. The game is out enjoy the same. There might be coming dlc you can have them also. All you need is the downloaded version and the game client.

There can be certain thing behind the download game client 2 months before. I hope that there will be major changes in the final version. There can be more addition in the same. Rightnow I had not noticed any major changes done to the game. You can judge the same by checking the game size while downloading. There are just some extra gbs on it.