Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to accept gifts in Zynga slingo

Video Games

Old 23-03-2012

Unable to accept gifts in Zynga slingo

as I found this game interesting and was making some experiment with the game as I am new to this game and started playing the game recently, but I donít know and want to inquire as i am not able to accept gifts in slingo page. So can you provide some suggestions in this case and please assist me in this case.

Old 23-03-2012

Re: Unable to accept gifts in Zynga slingo

Hey guys, I was also playing this game and as I am really interested in accumulating points , I keep on sending gifts but as my friends send some gifts I am also nor able to accept any gifts for slingo. So what could be the major issue in this case and I need to tell that when you will have a click on it to accept it, will not tend to give me the gift. I have made hard attempts .
Old 23-03-2012

I think that the issue is causing due to the reason that you have crossed your daily limit of gifts and to explain further, it has a daily limit of accepting gifts and it will not allow to further accumulate the points . so this could be the issue.
Old 27-03-2012

Thanks for the reply as it was solved at last . as it is said correctly by the above post that the daily limit is the only cause regarding that you are not able to accept the gifts.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,