Thread: red ball costs were changed from percentage in Zynga Slingo

red ball costs were changed from percentage in Zynga Slingo

the facebook slinga game is now coming into view and after making some plays I was really interested in the game as I had some change from the long time addicted poker. So can anyone give details to me the reason why the red ball costs were varied from percentage of earnings to now taking 2 energy. In addition my opinion in the game is that it makes it more challenging as this game tends to be an strategy game. So can you assist me in this case.

re: red ball costs were changed from percentage in Zynga Slingo

In my case, the game has gone from a least of 10 energy for the first games to 20 energy. This indicates you are able to only play a couple of games if you make use of the red balls, so you are not able to make use of them. But, you for all time need to make use of them as the numbers in the purple ball stage will tend to repeat so often and are never enough. Thus, it is now virtually impossible to complete any of the game cards.

I don't suppose it is probable to complete a board at present with just the 16 balls we have missing. particularly the 7x7 cards. I as well have not finished a single card as the alteration forced me to not to make use of the red balls.

I find this one very irritating as I have not completed a single game because the change as I am not able to afford to make use of the red balls. And to add further in this topic, not only does using the energy for balls make it hard to complete a card, it will make it hard to yet play more than one game. particularly when you move up in levels in addition to the games start costing 32 energy.

Re: red ball costs were changed from percentage in Zynga Slingo

So when I turn my facebook on I am always getting notifications from friends and in the games along with apps section, but I think that they are not moving to the game. usual posts on my Facebook page tends to work fine. Can you experience the same. So can you give me more suggestions regarding the same.