Thread: Multiplayer maps are better in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City than RE5's arena maps

Multiplayer maps are better in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City than RE5's arena maps

This is obvious that the casuals will run and along with that the guns and bumper comes in their way but if you are a smart player then you can target the enemies from the distance. All you need is your aiming skills. A great team work is important rather than playing a solo noob. Other than this if we will have big maps then that will give us more spots to escape, survive and also to utilize other areas for turning tide through surprise attacks.

Re: Multiplayer maps are better in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City than RE5's arena maps

I am also agreeing with you. Other than the thing that you have mentioned in your post, it opens up more atmospheric city outbreak instead of some boxed in arena, by means of more possible combinations of indoor/outdoor locations and dissimilar match experiences instead of just one path/routine to track the map.

Re: Multiplayer maps are better in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City than RE5's arena maps

Yes, if the game is not having a big map then we will not be having the depth to the game and other than this there will be lack of the angles and locations from where we can attack.

In case of the Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City it will probably need more strategy and this is not similar to the RE5 where anyone can run and gun on pretty much each difficulty devoid of dying (except professional. That needs more caution). I think that this is one of the best thing that they have did in the game and because of this the popularity of the game increases. I liked the game very much and I don’t think that there is anyone who is having problem with this huge game map.