Thread: Is Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City available in the PSN store?

Is Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City available in the PSN store?

I am posting this here to know that if there are chances that the Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is available in the PSN store or what are the chances for this to be available soon. If you have some idea about this then please let me know that.

Re: Is Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City available in the PSN store?

I actually cannot say anything regarding this for sure because I am having an Xbox but there are some of the retail games who have made it for the "On Demand" download section within just a few (3-6) months although others take much longer to get there. Therefore if PSN works in the same way then I can say that the earliest you could imagine seeing it would be in the fall sometime. Please make pin this thing in your mind that this is all guess and speculation. But no one can say that what is going to happen next.

Normally, PSN games for download get about 6 months to a year subsequent to the release of the physical copy. The game Catherine is an instance that I think it took around 6 months to 9 months subsequent to it was released with the actual disc.

This is really going to be good if we can have the RE:ORC on hard drive. I really love launching the game as of the home menu which only require disk. If this comes true then it is going to be breeze similar to opening a browser. This will take some time to come on PSN like RE5.