Thread: Pre-order extras of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City available for download on Xbox live

Pre-order extras of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City available for download on Xbox live

I purchased Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City for PS 3 and it provided me with codes to redeem dlc. My friend has Xbox 360 and he too got Evil: Operation Raccoon City, but he didn’t get any code. Instead the content was available on Xbox live for download. Can anyone tell me what is the difference between 2 downloads. What are the contents of the dlc for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City?

re: Pre-order extras of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City available for download on Xbox live

The dlc for PS3 that is to be redeemed by use of code and the dlc found on Xbox live are same. There is no difference between them. The dlc contains new costumes with change in color scheme and accessories. There is a gun pack to replace the original ones. It also has 6 additional missions for Spec Ops. This will increase the total time required to complete the game and also link with the previous characters.