Thread: Lost medals due to lost connection in Zynga Slingo game

Lost medals due to lost connection in Zynga Slingo game

Hello friends, I have purchased the 1 day unlimited energy yesterday so that I can boost up my medals, but due to lost connection I need to give up as every 2 minutes. Whereas I was been told that devil was interfering so need to refresh, but it was been happening constantly. Then I have stopped it and login again this morning and still now also having same problem, so I have to give up again and main thing is that it is been happening with Slingo game, not with other. Well due to which it really does not make me want to come back and play this game. This is really frustrating. Does anyone have had the same and what you people have to say about it? Thank you.

Re: Lost medals due to lost connection in Zynga Slingo game

I do agree with you and it is bee happening with this Slingo game, whereas I am playing other Zynga games then it is not happening in it. I would suggest Zynga that make it less sensitive to slight blips in the connection?! Instead of immediately giving up, it should wait a millisecond or two and try again. I am very much sure 99% of the time that will be sufficient for the connection to have re-established. And also, if this happens when you're loading a new stage or have just started one, when it comes back it's taken the energy but refuses to give you the game to play. Since I don't have unlimited energy, I strongly not like this. Please at least build in a check so that if it has taken the energy it makes sure it gives you the game to play.

Well I think there are plenty of users who are facing this problem and due to this I have lost 10 energy points at present and it was just due to loading errors, and it is only happening with Slingo, whereas other Zynga games work fine. I am really convinced to just not play this game, even though it is somewhat fun. I do not like losing energy in a game because of a fail to load, to never see it again either. What I am thinking that, are Zynga ever going to sort out the connection problem as at the moment the game is not worth the aggravation that goes with it

Well there are plenty of bugs in game, not only lost connection but many errors, I do like the concept of game but they should have tested earlier then made it like, if they do not fix problems which are there then there might be no one to play this game.