Thread: Did not got promised estate cash in Hidden Chronicles for playing Zynga Slingo

Did not got promised estate cash in Hidden Chronicles for playing Zynga Slingo

Hello friends, last night I have played Zynga Slingo and waiting for promised estate cash in Hidden Chronicles, which is been told when you will be playing Slingo then will be getting it, so till now I am not able to get it and so just waiting for it. One more thing which I would like to tell that I have started game today than it is been stuck at 4%. Does not know what is been wrong with it. Does anyone have idea about it and also does anyone have promised estate cash in Hidden Chronicles for playing Zynga Slingo. Please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Did not got promised estate cash in Hidden Chronicles for playing Zynga Slingo

Well let me tell that you need to earn 30 medals first then also you will be able to get estate cash in Hidden Chronicles, if you have not reach then you will be not getting it. I have got a pop up about it and it was been told in that. So you better earn most of medals then you will be getting estate cash in Hidden Chronicles. So go on and play the game for that.

Re: Did not got promised estate cash in Hidden Chronicles for playing Zynga Slingo

How did you have had the pop up, I have never seen the pop up. I mostly only play cafe world and did get a 50% stove and some spices. Loading into the other game and let’s see and I doubt they would ever offer 50 Facebook credits love to see that pop up (are you sure it wasn’t a scam someone trying to get your info). Well do get cash and something in that hidden chronicles object game. I doubt they are giving 50 Facebook credits if you have 50 meds. Most people have 180 to 240 medals and that would be giving out way much cash and also with all of these promos I hope that means new worlds soon.

Well I am still waiting for the hidden chronicles reward and now the one from Farmville and I am way passed the 30 medals in fact, I have cleared the 9 levels and the 1st one of the next group not crazy about this game and I hate that stupid spinning devil/angel thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
    Well I am still waiting for the hidden chronicles reward and now the one from Farmville and I am way passed the 30 medals in fact, I have cleared the 9 levels and the 1st one of the next group not crazy about this game and I hate that stupid spinning devil/angel thing.
    Well I also agree with it and have not received the promised 10 estate cash in Hidden Chronicles for getting 30 medals in Slingo, I am way past that and still no sign of these. I think that there is need to report for bug.