Thread: Cannot add friend on my friend list in Zynga Slingo

Cannot add friend on my friend list in Zynga Slingo

Hello friends, I was trying to add my friend on Slingo then I am not able to add and I do not think that it is working. Whereas it is been working on it but it is not showing one mine. Well this only game which I am getting problem with it so is there anything which is need to seen and is there any step which I have to work. So please tell me about it, thank you.

Re: Cannot add friend on my friend list in Zynga Slingo

I think that it to be having problem with many things connecting with friends. Well I have requested a ton of friends and up till now only one appears in the game and they were there when I started. I expected their notification today that two friends of mine outscored me on a round but I can’t see them on the leader board at all. When I go to gifts, I try to send them a gift back but they don't appear in my lists. If the people don't show up on the leader board, how can I tell how I am ranking against them? Friends have shown up on leader board, but not on gift list.

Well it was only one of three friends that I know responded are showing and I tell you that it is same old Zynga problem with not matching players and friends. Well when I am sending request to my friend then invitation is been send and he is able to seen in his list but I am not able see him in my list, but we are able to receive gifts. Which is really strange, well it is new game so there might be some of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by LotusN View Post
    Well it was only one of three friends that I know responded are showing and I tell you that it is same old Zynga problem with not matching players and friends. Well when I am sending request to my friend then invitation is been send and he is able to seen in his list but I am not able see him in my list, but we are able to receive gifts. Which is really strange, well it is new game so there might be some of the problem.
    Well it is been the same thing which is been happening with me and it was between this and with castleville map which was resetting back to the start I have lost almost all faith in Zynga. If this problem and castleville problem continued and it is not been fixed quickly so I will be deleting all of Zynga applications from Facebook. I love their games but if they cannot support it properly then I see no reason to continue trying to play while waiting for the next bug to wipe out my game data. I believe that most of the people will be agreeing on this and it makes very irritating while play game.

I am also having the same issue here. Just started playing Slingo, but I have 3 friends I know are playing but they won't show up on my list so I can’t send them gifts and it is really very much frustrating. One of my Farmville friends is not showing up on my list and I am not on hers. Why is that? I waiting a day to see if she would show up, but she is still not there. I can see her playing and rewards on the news feed.

Solution....

The wife and I enjoy play Slingo and were also having the same problem with sending gifts.

All I did was to go into my fire fox (the browser we use) settings-tools and then click on CLEAR RECENT HISTORY (should work for explorer also)

That took care of the problem.

I do believe that it is a cache problem with transfer files. (just a guess )

Please reply if this helps any of you.

take care now, alf
    Last edited by Alfie99999; 27-03-2012 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie99999 View Post
    Solution....

The wife and I enjoy play Slingo and were also having the same problem with sending gifts.

All I did was to go into my fire fox (the browser we use) settings-tools and then click on CLEAR RECENT HISTORY (should work for explorer also)

That took care of the problem.

I do believe that it is a cache problem with transfer files. (just a guess )

Please reply if this helps any of you.

take care now, alf

Make sure after clearing the history to do a comp restart