Thread: Is it possible to play survivors with 8 players co op style with unity in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City?

Is it possible to play survivors with 8 players co op style with unity in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City?

as far as I know you will be able to play Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City with 8 players into Co Op style with the unity of the players. You can make use of SN text Chat XBL Party Chat together 8 friends and create a Survivors room and invite those friend in the game. well I could not say whether opposite team would make use of PSN Chat/XBL. It is showing that players are able to bend the rules how particular mode can be played. However make sure that survivors are playing as totally human vs of infected cooperative style.

Re: Is it possible to play survivors with 8 players co op style with unity in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City?

The thing which you have mentioned over here is possible to do with the close set of friends. However to play this particular manner with the random set of friends from WWW won’t work I doubt. I crossed the teammates in RE5 when above mentioned thing going to happen. I would prefer to play the game with friends of mine.

Re: Is it possible to play survivors with 8 players co op style with unity in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City?

Why are you saying that above mentioned concept will not work? I can understand that random mode will not work. However I recommend to have good clan , friends who are making use of PSN Chat or XBL party. Everyone with the both team are on the same page with idea. However there would be lots of fun while this kind of gameplay in Survivors.
    There should be to hiking trip and people are not going for the random direction and don’t stick with road on which leader are going then definite trip would go fall apart. In case your group is going to be random place in the mall and it would take longer time to find out the same in the game.

Yes there is need of having unit so than the thing can work out flawlessly in the game. as there are 8 players are going to play together then they are going to share their ideas with each other hence you are going to have great entertainment while playing f humans vs. zombies. I am sure about that you will have lots of fun while doing that. You will really enjoy the gameplay as compared to other competitive mode in the game.

I really appreciate your efforts to provide such a useful information available for here. I came to know that they are planning to release small DLC which will provide horde mode.

There should be 8player Co Op mode for horde mode in the game as they had done with other competitive mode available in the game. I am expecting below mentioned things in the horde mode.
    • It should allow players to use any of the character such as USS, Spec Ops, and Heroes.
    • There should not be any friendly fire in 8 players CO Op.
    • Wave should not be predictable and there should be random spawn system for enemy against of you are playing.
    • Some of few waves should simply spawn bigger enemies in the game.
    • According me there should be wave type which would have features such as all Hunters as well as boost the aggression. I would like to have random special wave with Super Tyrants.
    • New wave should get the boost of the damage output.
    • One should be able to kill the players as a Zombie only one time. In case their zombie has been killed then they will be able to continue with spectating until and unless they are supposed to rest down in the game.

I really loved the concept and I would like to participate if above mentioned mode is provided by the developer of the game. as there would be friendly fire in Horde mode so in case any accident would happen then you should not react like an immature player. There are lots of things which you are going to have in the game.