Thread: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City multiplayer CO-OP not working xbox 360

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City multiplayer CO-OP not working xbox 360

really like the game very much but like to tell you that the game has been some issue and the biggest of all issue is the co op multiplayer function for 2 players over xbox live remove the one player out of the two player and that depend who is the host is . this is really frustrating as I have bought the 2 copies and the bout of the copy has the same issue . can ANYONE here can help me out of this I will be really appreciate this . the game so for me is just a waste of the TIME AND MONEY. Is it possible, to get the refund i have 2 games and the SG

Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City multiplayer CO-OP not working xbox 360

Look like there is some issue with your network and the if you ask me this is nothing to do with the game itself . its like lot of people including me , I have this , my friend also have this and his brother also has it and they like . They're together in the similar house in WI, plus my brother and are in the similar house in IL, we have a decent internet however nothing strange, and we connect without problems. So that will not be the problem with the game .

Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City multiplayer CO-OP not working xbox 360

I have checked like 100 time and And I can proudly say that it not my network because everything is a OK. We join a game together select our players then ready up and BOOM during count down one gets kicked. So be well and if you can't give me an answer then just don't even post. Obviously your SOLD Capcom.

That I s really odd because this problem that you are having is just pertaining to you only none of us having this issue . Or perhaps the servers isn’t working to its full optimization yet? because they should have started officially running today although I don’t know if I am correct . Seriously speaking, it could just be a issue that only you are having

Yeah dude . the there might be an issue with your network this is not the game issues and if I am not wrong Capcom never had any issue like this in the past but then I maybe wrong , the fact that the I don't know care about Slant Six, and they're at the back the game and network, not Capcom.

All I'm going to say are these 2 things; I gave you an answer, it's just not what you wanted to hear. And I do love Capcom, but I don't know crap or really care about Slant Six, and they're behind the game and network, not Capcom.

Well I suggest that you checked your NAT type, just open the required ports . seems to me as well the issue with the connection . Make sure the router is working correctly

Well no problem for me and my fried as well , I guess that must be the hardware issue and all that issue of people who saying the unable to get into multiplayer matches are obviously just signs of user error

Don’t look like the user issue . it is only the problem with the region, internet provider, router, or something dropping the wrong bit of info and that is what casus the issue na the game to drop every time you get to a certain point.

Well I saw that someone mentioned the testing They do not have the people in all home testing it. As far as they could figure out, playing from any of their testing areas could connect to their other testing areas fine. So now that they know there is a problem, they are probably trying to help everyone as quick as they can. They just need to know what is causing the problem and if they can fix it, or if some other party has to be contacted, or if it just requires a router reset.