Thread: Zynga Slingo is not loading

Zynga Slingo is not loading

I am not even able to start the game because zyngo slingo is not loading. Whenever I try to load that then it goes upto 40 % but it stuck at that point and there is no load progress after this. I have tried by refreshing and reloading many of the times but that was none of use. Is this happening to someone else? If you have some idea to cure this issue then please let me know that. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Zynga Slingo is not loading

It will be better for you if you can try by disabling the secure browsing from the Facebook settings, if that is enabled. Just go to the account settings and from there open security and then go to secure browsing.

See if this solves the problem or not. If this helps then it’s ok otherwise you can try by switching the browser. Just try to play the game with some other browser and see if that solves the problem for you. In many of the similar cases this helped and so I wish that it will help for you as well.

If you are having any further issue the please post back. Good Luck!!!

Have you updated the flash player to the latest? If the flash player is outdated then you might face this issue and so it will be better for you if you can update flash player. Other than this, you can try by deleting all the browser cache as well as cookies. This might be interrupting with the game. So do it and see if it goes in positive way.

All you need to do is to disable the accelerator. This is the only reason for this problem. There are some of my friends who were getting the same problem and they did the same. Now they are playing the game without any problem.

Just disable the firewall and antivirus in the computer and try to play the game. See if this is the reason for this problem.