Thread: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is refreshing for the franchise

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is refreshing for the franchise

well I am wondering that this particular game seems to be series. To get the Umbrella's secret Op supposed to be the best way to great. We will be able to be a bad guy in the game. they are hired the gun by the Umbrella and they are expandable as well. If they are going to make a sequel then it should have international experience.

Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is refreshing for the franchise

I appreciate the idea which you have stated over here however I don’t think so the developer of the game would this particular thing for us.

If the developer of the game are going to make a sequel then they should provide everything regarding shooter kind of the game. the main thing is that they are looking to draw something from RE and shooters who are meeting into the middle of the game. some of the games fan are marking against of series since it supposed to be draw the further away from classic RE style. Whereas shooter players would feel that it is not having that particular option. According to me this particular game should have more restrictive play style. I hope the developer of the game would consider the same.

Well I agree with you by all mean. If they are going to make a sequel then they will be able to get what they had done wrong in the previous version and which mistakes should not happen in the future. They can get the brief idea from the gamers community in order to get develop high foundation for this particular kind of the game Resident Evil games.

I really appreciate if they are wishing to keep continue the sequel of the game. I am having great time with this particular game. I hoping that they will make the next sequel for shooter style. However I really loved the way the gameplay is going.

Still there are enough amount of people who really don’t liked the above mentioned game. many people are hating just because that it is not shooter at all. when the developer of the game announced RE ORC at that time there were lots of people who were excited about the same. they stated something over hyped or it was only straight up lies. Due to this matter many of the gamers has started to give negative reaction.
    Also I am looking to have something like endless horde mode or any other mode in which I will be able to select any of the characters available in the game. now I am looking to see what people are going to save latest version of the game.

One should not think review as a final verdict. I played Team survival and there were lots of fun while playing the game. you will be able to see that zombies, lickers are rooming around in the map when you are supposed to fighting with 4 other players that means 8player death match..\

Personally I am having great time with Resident Evil ORC. The developer of the game has provided something from the previoos titles launched by them. particularly I really liked remake of dark rooms where it supposed to be quite hard to kill zombies in the game. well I am playing multiplayer mode into Team Attack. Hence so far I am having great time while playing game and love to some of the other factor which were included into the previous title of multiplayer.

But still in the current version I noticed couple of issues with the games. Team attack is taking some times to find the match and I am suspecting that it could be happening because of connection issue. when I begun to play the game I was playing the game with people who were higher than that 20 level. People were having more ability to unlock as well as stronger weapons were available to them. so it would become quite difficult to defeat by using standard Assault Rifle. I got the issue with one of the character because of armor bonus and infinite ammo extended time. If they are going to overtime the entire game experience then it would be really better for us.

I hope the developers would re enter with the older concept such as Outbreak. According to me Outbreak was nice game. for the current scenario of multiplayer online game I am wondering that game like Outbreak should be most eligible. In some of aspect I found couple of simulates between outbreak and RE ORC. I won’t mind if there is Co op mode rather than of multiplayer scenario. I think should provide some huge points from RE6, RE7. I think there should be classic survival horror and it supposed to be unfortunate. RE4 and RE5 were great games and I am hoping that RE6 would give the sense of survival horror.

I don’t have any comments to talk about where exactly series of the game would go. I could not find out why they are not able to make survival horror because of the popular game available in the game. they have not provided anything like outbreak type.