Thread: How to get anywhere in Zynga Slingo?

How to get anywhere in Zynga Slingo?

I am playing this game because I love the Slingo. Earlier to this I was playing the computer version of the game and I am happy that I can play the game online now. Before this, I have no experience with the zynga games and this is the first time I am starting with this. Can you tell me that how can I get anywhere in the game? I don’t wish o spend money for this. Also please post some more information about the game.

Re: How to get anywhere in Zynga Slingo?

As you have already played the pc version of the game so I don’t think that this is going to be problem for you to start with the game. When you first start the game then it will show you the instruction for the play and you can understand the game from there only. Other than this, you can go to the instruction from there and you will be able to get all the information from there only.

I am also agree you. I don’t want to spend money for Zynga and that is the reason that I playing the game again and again and failed to complete the game. I even have a very and I just require to get a complete card, can't even achieve that! I found that this is really a hard game to complete and some of the times I feel it disappointing. I possibly will stop playing the game soon as I have tried a lot and the game is not moving forward within the levels.

I am sure that there are many of the people over here who are agree with me. Please post your opinion about the game as well.

Zynga will have to do something for this and if they are not making any solution for this then they are surely going to lose many of the users of it. I am also on the same board from last 4 days and cannot find any way to get out of this. There were 4 dissimilar games that out of the spins, when I started playing then I found that 13 times I did not get one ball. I am not able to understand that they are not making the game that can works correctly and fairly for all to have fun. If they make it in this way then people would not complain as much spending money for the game.

I have not played the game long but was quick to discover that this a game isn’t anywhere like the real. I am getting the same numbers over and over. There are also a lot of spins without getting anything; I won’t spend a single penny for any of Zynga's games any longer. I am very sure that I am going to get bored with the game soon. I am just playing the game for fill my free time. If this game can be programmed well then this is really going to be a quite good game.

The best thing that we can do is to play the game just for time pass and never spend money for this. I am doing the same.

Zynga Slingo Bingo is an entertaining slot machine mix with a number of entertaining game modes. With its 14 built-in languages and the aggressive marketing of Slingo is found in many parts of the world's popular and most likely to be another blockbuster.