Thread: Finishers in multiplayer of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Finishers in multiplayer of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

will you able to perform zoomed in while finishing moves on zombies? Or even into the multiplayer mode of the game. you can grenade on someone’s mouth and simply kick him in the game. it seems to be brutal. I have seen 4 eyes grabbed and someone is head and simply slammed into the desk while they were down on hands and knees.
    What do you thinking about the same?

Re: Finishers in multiplayer of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

According to me you will be able to do the same with zombies. But still I am not aware of that you will not be able to do the same with players. However I am wondering that players who has managed to get the game world need to target down into the lot of life. There is need of someone who is heavily wounded then only you will be able to do the same with the players who are playing multiplayer. There is need of having good amount of shooting and stabbing. As the living characters are supposed to be more resilient than that of zombies.

Well I had gone through the game video and noticed the same thing which you have mentioned over here. but it should be removed by the developer of the game as I really don’t liked it. I think there is no sense to do regular melees in the game.

In this particular game I ran to stuff and mash B until and unless the enemy was near to death in the game. it seems to be that there are 3 to 4 hits when I don’t wanted to take 4 to 5 kill in the game. you will require to switch from B to A and it would trigger special skills and knifing the same into flashy manner and also blashing your head to wall in the game.