Thread: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City split screen

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City split screen

I am going to get this game but before this, I just want to confirm that if it is having the split screen. I am thinking to buy this game just because of this. I like to play the game with my friend together and I really don’t want to miss the fun of this awesome game. I think that this is not just me who is willing for this, there are many of the users who also want the same feature. Can someone over here can give some information regarding the split screen.

Please reply!!!

Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City split screen

If this game is not having the split screen then this would be more of harm than good. I am saying this because if a videogame has ambitions and doesn't desire to cut features to fit within split screen, then adding splitscreen also will only going to cause slowdown and freezing. If this happens then no one going to make use of the splitscreen anyways as its performance would take a hit. This possibly wouldn't even be playable by means of the enemies and action.

We all know that not all the games are having support for the splitscreen. If we talk about the uncharted games and RE Outbreak, they also do not offer the splitscreen because if they do so they have to cut down the features of this game as well as the contents. If they will not do it then we will not able to run the game smoothly. This is the only reason that splitscreen is removed from the game.

I had been looking forward to playing this split-screen since the game first came around. How about those poor people in the boonies with dish internet who can't possibly play something like this online, but want to with friends.