Thread: Inconsistent Energy Costs/Game for each Player in Zynga Slingo

Inconsistent Energy Costs/Game for each Player in Zynga Slingo

When my brother plays the game then he paid 6-10 per game and for me, I paid 14-18 energy per game and because of this , it becomes impossible for us to play the game together. My energy are gone within 2 to 3 games and in case of him, he can play twice. I hope that Zynga fill fix this bug soon.

Re: Inconsistent Energy Costs/Game for each Player in Zynga Slingo

This is not just you who is facing this problem. There are many of the other users who are going under the same problem but I would like to tell you that there is no permanent fix nfor this problem and we have to live with the same as long as the problem persist in the game and Zynga not solving this.

Yes, this is very disappointing and was not expected from Zynga. I would like to share some information about this over here. Zynga Slingo contains 45 levels, which extend over 5 worlds. If the player starts a level of energy needed by him are 30 energy units. After completion of each level the player gets new energy. If the energy is used up (these are new charges over time), it is also possible to store energy in the new purchase. After each successful match, the user has medals (up to 45 medals per world) in order to complete levels or to provide additional experiences. The social character in this game is in the foreground. Slingo Zynga also includes a multiplayer mode. In addition, it is possible to help other players with the dispatch of power-ups to be more successful way of playing.

The idea is to rotate balls and then to link the numbers appearing on the bingo card in the upper field. One should try to reach a Slingo before the balls are used. If this fails, it is possible through balls submit points and coins earned by purchase. The numbers on the boxes are clearly numbered.