Thread: Dream world: how to get Free Kreds

Dream world: how to get Free Kreds

There has been several conversation regarding buying gems, as well as how having gems affects gameplay as well as the obtaining of badges more rapidly. I want to remind you that there is a method of earning free kreds, and I am here to know about that. I have tried a lot to get answer for my question but I am fail so please if anyone know how then please tell me about that. Waiting for any reply.

Re: Dream world: how to get Free Kreds

I am going to inform you how I obtain around 65-90 Kreds or so by performing these offers although they may not always effort for you too. For that you have to first of all go to congregate site. After that press ‘Fund Your Account’. A fresh window is supposed to pop up, as well as underneath the ‘Pay Now’ key you will observe a link that states “or choose another payment method.” After pressing you will observe on the bottom the ‘Earn Free Kreds’ key. A catalog of offers will come out. A lot of them need private detail, filling out a variety of offers, or purchasing products. Then you have to select the “Free” category up top.

This is a catalog of offers that need no buy, however may require information from you like contributing in a quiz, or just submits your e-mail. I usually utilize a fake e-mail on these, one that I never utilize. I took the liberty of attempting out quite some of these, as well as here are a few of the ones that I took and what they need from you:
    Which Avatar Are You? You have to Find out now! (e-mail as well as address)
    Are you or somebody you love surviving by means of Osteoporosis? (e-mail)
    Are you or somebody you love undergoing from Rheumatoid Arthritis? (e-mail)
    Feeling blessed (e-mail)
    Are you or somebody you love living by means of Diabetes? (e-mail)
    Sign up for limitless free coupons at thousands of stores as well as begin saving today (e-mail)
    you have to enter the Flyaway Vacation Sweepstakes! (e-mail)
    FREE models as well as Coupons Just for Women (e-mail)
    Get FREE models of your favorite products! (e-mail)
    Winter Deals are just a press Away!
    (Most of these may need taking a short quiz, as well as submitting e-mail – as well ask for address in addition to phone no., which depending on whether or not you would like to offer it out, you be able to utilize something except your real address as well as phone no.)

You are able to watch 1-2 videos a day as well as earn 1 Kred each utilizing the ‘Videos’ tab. You are able to get surveys utilizing the ‘Survey of the Day’ or ‘Surveys’ tag. This needs you to qualify for the survey, as well as do not always pay out. You have to generate an e-mail account you will never utilize for these offers. You Do not perform offers that inquire for money (unless you would like to), or that need you to perform other offers (except they have a ‘skip’ alternative).

If you or your family are still believing regarding purchasing HD-TV, Netflix, or subscriptions to magazines, make sure the offers page in ‘More’ as well as ‘Most popular’. the majority of these pay out a TON of Kred , as well as do not supposed to go to misuse if you are previously getting, say, DirecTV or giving to National Enquirer.

marsupial27 Guest

There are tons of great places to get Kreds, and frankly I think Kongregate is kind of ripping people off. Only 10-20 kreds is relatively little, and in general you want a lot of Kreds to make sure you can power through some of the flash games. So getting a UGC code is the best (ultimate gamer card) method.