Thread: Short campaign and difficulty factor in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Short campaign and difficulty factor in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

tell me what do you thinking about the campaign mode of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. I think in this particular game we are supposed to talk about the unlockable weapons as well as skills in the game. if you consider the above mentioned things then RE OCR supposed to be an average length game. I did not considered the reply value and I am trying to add unlockables to get the much EXP between the mission of the gameplay.

Re: Short campaign and difficulty factor in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

When I played the demo version of the game and I found that difficulty level in the demo version was quite lowered. The main goal of the shooting game is keep yourself alive into all the sessions. However I have not seen much amount of deaths in the game. well according me game would be long up to 4 to 5 hours. almost it would take 30 minutes to complete. However people who are interested to explore and looking for the secrets could take more time to complete.

Re: Short campaign and difficulty factor in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

RE ORC is focusing on the multiplayer factor and there is an addition of campaign in the game. so one cannot estimate what amount of the time it would take beat the game. also think about the replaybility focus of the game. I really loved the story line of the game and I wanted to know how one plays it. they have provided survival mode and in near future I hope they will provide mode such as Horde Mode especially for the hardcore players. After playing the campaign I am not having any hope that the storyline mode would be in detailed and depth as well.

I am not having any issue if story seems to be shorter. I mean it should not be too short rather the journey should be long enough. I don’t bother what amount of time it would take to get over there. if it would be very long then I won’t complete it as I am lacking time. There are lots of people who are disappointed with the game as it is quite different than that of any other game available in the market.

After going through the game I came to know that it is having only 5 scenario and all of them can be completed within hour. If you are supposed to talking about the replay value then it is dependency on the factors like character variety, difficulty levels and unique ability or you can say playstyles. You can also consider 4 players co-op as major plus point. Many of the previous titles were having great reply value just because of the co-op and Expert difficulty level which were making the game really exciting all the time. If I am not wrong this particular game is going to have multiple endings hence it seems to be bit rare as most of the Zombies games are not having the above mentioned feature.

Could be developer plan to make DLC so that we can elongate the gameplay. I think there will be enough amount campaign on the basis of unlockable weapons, upgradable abilities and 6 different main characters to play. there could be choice system which would be help to kill RE characters or you can have totally different kind of story path. If you found all the Raccoons than I am expecting that most of the things were unlocked in the game. still we are not having what kind of unlockables would be provided in the game. I did not considered the versus mode and hence we are going to have great replay value in the game.

As far as I know RE games are not enough in the straight direction. When exploring and replaying are consider in the hours. the developer of the game has stated that they had focused on the multiplayer mode of the game only in which you are supposed to spend the most of the times in the game.

It could be possible that this particular game might has less amount of the characters. I think there should be more playable main character involved than that of the previous title. Also we would have great customization, unique class skills and story which will get changed on the basis of the character. In short we are going to have great diversity, features, qualities and flexibility as compared to previous title.