Thread: Tactical shooter not having kneeling in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Tactical shooter not having kneeling in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

I think there is no button for kneel/crouch walk. It seems to be odd for a shooting a game. you will be able to get behind of the corner without having the duck button. You will be standing so that head is always at the single level. It would make use of the cover more difficulty as so that it can make the sneaking quite harder in the game. I was wondering that people will be able to get headshots quite easily when all the people are running around of you.

Re: Tactical shooter not having kneeling in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Well according to me tactical shooter supposed to have button which would make the crouch and stand up if you are supposed to tap on the same. if you have tap on the same and lay down. In case you have hold as everyone are standing up into straight all the time. So that you will be able to firefight into the versus mode. If there will not be proper accuracy when I am moving in the game then I won’t spend much time while playing the game.

Re: Tactical shooter not having kneeling in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Tactically you will need to work on the team. People would need to work on aim on the head of the other player when they are another player and they are zombies as well as hunters in the game.

If you are talking about the tactical shooter then you are supposed to play the game with microphones so that you can communicate until and unless you are having a good team. It seems to be unusual this kind of the game. however it can effect VS mode in negative manner. this particular game seems to be crippled until and unless they are pushing against of something.

Well I think it supposed to make the firefights of the people who are dancing so that we can prevent to hit at the time of spraying. If you are not able to duck someone aim then you will need to shoot him first and you will need to move side to side. The head of everyone would be at the same level so it supposed to be quite easy to have a headshot in the game. as you will need to do crosshairs at the appropriate level to do headshot in every single situation. where you are crouching the people then you will not be able where your head is going to before you are coming. If you are moving standing then you will be able to take a knee and simply shoot when somebody is aiming at your head. If they had managed to shoot high and miss then you are supposed to be more skilled with the aim and you will get one shot skills in the game.

I noticed that accuracy in the game video quite great. I am assuming that movement effects in shot placement. There would be difficult to get benefit while playing crouch walking when I got the zombies as well as other B.O.Ws. it would simply benefit the campers and slowdown the game as well.

Yes it would benefit the Campers really well when it is standing. They are able to know about the head of yours before you are managed to get around of the corner. The camping supposed to made difficult if there are Zombies are involved in the game. however if you are working as team could make the thing totally different. In my opinion Tactical shooters must have a crouch. Soldiers should not move when standing up into the straight when bullets are supposed to flying past.

In case I came across around the corner and the weapon is pointing on the head of mine then I will take down the knee of the drop down and simply shoot the same in the game. I would do killing before myself would get killed in case my reactions are quick enough. If you duck in order to get the opportunity in order to use the weapon then simply recoil against of him when making the same to re aim rather than that of lead the head of yours. if you are supposed to moving as well as killing at the same time then it will cover when your weapons are pointed. If they are smart enough in the game then they will not kill as you are reached to corner.

After going through the problem I got the idea that camping would be quite easier. It would definitely make the thing aiming quite easy when you have managed to know the levels and the flat areas would be really bad for the people. They will not have the adjust height to aim all the headshots while playing close contact flat areas. It should be at one level and start shooting really first. This particular combat system is quite similar to third person shooters where you will not required crouch. You should strafe back or forth and try to aim better as compared to the other gamers who are playing.

Yes there is no cover system available if you compare the other games available in the market. however you can use several way to get environment for the purpose of cover and traveling into the environment. You can make use of spacing and positioning without making use of the crouching though it would be quite difficult. If you are not considering the running and gunning but do not consider environment as well as direction in which you are attacking then you are having great chances to get killed in the game.

I was wondering that crouching would slow down the gameplay but in fact it did not done the same. the game is designed to have quicker space hence they had provided slow movement of crouching and I don’t think it would make any effect in the gameplay.