Thread: Will we get an option to replace players with AI in the multiplayer mode of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City?

Will we get an option to replace players with AI in the multiplayer mode of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City?

can I replace missing players in the multiplayer scenario with bots? If you are answer is no then I don’t have any questions further. However if your answer is yes then tell me what would be the minimum number of the players required to launch the game? can I simply start the multiplayer match with the bot?

Re: Will we get an option to replace players with AI in the multiplayer mode of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City?

So far I don’t have any clue about the above mentioned thing but i have viewed some the videos online and I am wondering that more or less bots are involved.

Re: Will we get an option to replace players with AI in the multiplayer mode of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City?

Well this particular game would need 4vs4 whenever you are looking to play even you are playing the game against of AI. Otherwise this particular game supposed to be unbalanced. People are making lots of speculation about the multiplayer scenario but we should contact the developer of the game.

The developer of the game are going to turn AI or it should be the man short. Most of the shooters and give you AI when some is supposed to quit the mid game. you should give AI and team which is short a man and it supposed to be unfair when AI is bad. as other team will not be able to concentrate on AI in order to win after doing a team attack.

It seems to be nice if they are bots involved in the multiplayer scenario of the game. however bots teammates are playing against of the other bot team wold make the game quite boring. It is realy unusual to have Bots in the multiplayer scenario however AI is already provided in the campaign mode of the game. so I am wondering there are great chances that missing players are supposed to be involved into the Multiplayer mode could be replaced by the bots itself. One can play the camping mode of the game if there are not enough amount of players are available or internet is down. However it is unfair as in the Multiplayer game all the team mates are going to do spamming on other team bots.

So far the developer of the game has not made any announcement on the same. according to me it is really nice to have bots in the private match and already private matches has been confirmed in the game. but still there is no confirmation made for the multiplayer mode.

After going through the situation of yours I am assuming that if they developers are allowing to have AI filler then they won’t allow to match with the team which has been having all the AI players. Hence there would be need of less amount of the players in that particular team. I don’t mind if they do the same but it should not add any score into the lifetime total. However it would be considered as an practice match and there will not be need of having the same after couple of times of gameplay. AI teammates are considered to free to kill so it is dependent on AI. In case AI is shooting back in the game than make sure that your ammo should be up.
    According to me AI did not seems to be good as that of the professional players. But I would like to see that whether AI is added into competitive mode or not.

I hope there will not be any AI in the multiplayer mode at least. An Ai team mate would be free to win for the team against of who are playing. There will be easy skills and easy points . I think an empty spot is quite better than that of playing the game against of the bad player.