Thread: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City co-op mode

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City co-op mode

I heard that the campaign will be able to played up to 4 people. So I want to ask that which of the options given below is available:
    • Campaign Co-op (local)
    • Campaign Co-op (local + online)
    • Campaign Co-op (online only)

If the last one is true then please tell that if there are additional modes which is actually having local coop.

Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City co-op mode

If you are thinking of the splitscreen then I would like to tell you that the there is not going to be the any such thing with the game. But still I am unsure about the system link.

Yes, this is removed from the game already and I am surprised that people are still searching for this. There is no splitscreen give n in the option. This may be with the game but it is listed as the feature but there are very less chances that it will be there in the game. The options that you will get along with the game are multiplayer competitive or Campaign(co-op), or offline campaign single player.

This looks like the games making use of the unreal engine are able to have the decent split screen for a few reason while I see additional game similar to RE5,fear 3.Resistance 3 the split screen is so small and lets not forget Halo games but if you play games similar to gears of war otherwise borderlands the split screen its way larger maybe illusory engine that is having something special. I wished capcom would have utilize unreal engine 3 intended for resident evil 6 and not that crappy engine which they are having.

Quote Originally Posted by Halle View Post
    This looks like the games making use of the unreal engine are able to have the decent split screen for a few reason while I see additional game similar to RE5,fear 3.Resistance 3 the split screen is so small and lets not forget Halo games but if you play games similar to gears of war otherwise borderlands the split screen its way larger maybe illusory engine that is having something special. I wished capcom would have utilize unreal engine 3 intended for resident evil 6 and not that crappy engine which they are having.
    If you play the game on the standard tv then you will see that the black spots are all filled up. I don’t know the reason for this but it comes on re5 split screen only when we play it on the Widescreen/HD TV.

If someone wish to play more multiplayer games for playing locally with someone then there is no option to invest for the extra console, game, TV as well as share the router like some families/friends do. This is the only way for this otherwise it is not possible in the game. And don’t take it as a bug with the game. It is made in this way only.

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City offers a real experience of action and shooting team in the third person, set in the dark and sinister Resident Evil universe, in a reinterpretation of the events described in Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3.

'Resident Evil: Raccoon City' offers something different from what we are accustomed in the series, with less survival horror, more action, but without neglecting the dark art style and surprises of some zombies. Graphically falls short of the last games we've seen on PlayStation 3 , showing dozens of enemies on screen without suffering performance problems.