Thread: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition

I have heard that if someone will get the Special Edition of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City they will give us the more free DLC similar to the multiplayer maps or modes otherwise some other benefits in the future. Can somebody over here comment on this or provide any additional information regarding the special edition.

Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition

I don’t think that this is true. There is less possibility that it will provide some additional stuff once the Special Edition of the game is delivered to the users. All you going to get is only once within the box. Don’t expect anything else from it in future.

Here are the contents of the special edition that you will get.
    • Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City game
    • Umbrella Security Service embroidered patch
    • Spec Ops Field Unit embroidered patch
    • 8 bonus weapons
    • SteelbookTM with exclusive art
    • Stylized foil sleeve

If we see the SE item then it looks like it may be having the DLC in the bonus weapon but that is also not for sure. If the weapon is DLC then all you have to do is wait by the time whichis given in the voucher card. After that you can redeem it.

Have you got the costumes as of the pre-ordering straight away from the Capcom store or not. I have never looked for that but interested if I will get that or not?

Its normal version which are not bad but not nearly have the spectacle of the cover of the special edition. The main difference between the special edition and the normal edition is that the special edition is the two player game and the normal edition is single player game.

Fans of both the Resident Evil series and special editions can now enjoy a great limited edition of Capcom's upcoming third-person shooter, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. it announced a Special Edition of which is packaged in a Steelbook with a special type printing, eight additional bonus weapons, and a Spec Ops Field Unit and Umbrella Security Service patch. Those who preordered the game, may find even on alternate costumes for all playable characters.

The special edition is priced at $69.99 and include a copy of the game, a book with illustrations of the game metal, an aluminum foil pouch, a patch of USS (Umbrella Security Service) and one of the U.S. Spec Ops, suits USS alternative of the eight exclusive arms.

Hey, I have purchased the special edition but it was not mentioned anywhere that I will get something else in future. All you get is in the set only and there is not going to be any additional thing with the game.