Thread: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Nemesis Mode

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Nemesis Mode

It is mentioned that the game is coming with the Nemesis Mode for xBox. Can someone over here give me some information about the Nemesis Mode? I was reading the review of the game and from there I got the information about Nemesis Mode. Please post with some information.

Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Nemesis Mode

The Nemesis landing mode for 320 Microsoft Points on Xbox Live Marketplace. In this "Threshold Mode" of four players to fight as members of the USS (Umbrella Security Service) online against, it needs four Special Forces fighters. The teams are fighting for the points for the time. The good thing is that the USS supporters controlling the most aggressive and effective mutant adversary. This requires that the members have to find the controller for the cattle.

The Nemesis Mode is inserted into the online mode, where up to 8 players will battle in two camps: the militia of the Umbrella Corporation and the U.S. Army. Both factions can take control of Nemesis at will to get rid of opponents. To get to the "creature" will required to pay 320 Microsoft points and you can download from the launch day. , the Microsoft machine will be the only lucky winner of a special downloadable content called Nemesis Mode which will give us the opportunity to use one of the most destructive biological weapons and heavy Nemesis, who as you know had a starring role in Resident Evil 3.

This mode is exclusive to Xbox 360 , players for eight teams will make every effort to get the maximum score and be able to control the terrifying Nemesis finding the control unit. They will then be able to give orders to Nemesis and destroy the opposing team.

Nemesis is a playable character in Resident Evil Raccoon City Operation. Remember those anxious moments in Resident Evil 3 Nemesis in which you stuck in the alley, provided that the terrible cry of "stars"? Now you can taste how it feels on your skin with Resident Evil: Raccoon City operation.

One of the first DLC for the next game will allow us to control for Nemesis. It's true. The dream come true for many players

I think that this is not the multiplayer game in fact this is all regarding the console other than confronting the enemy.

I have seen that there are some of the games which are recently added in the "neutral boss" which will be able to controlled part time. This is not the good feature if we pay attention to this in deep. This is not being able to really fight since a few unkillable boss is sauntering around as well as getting in the way, if you don't direct it then you die to it. It might be implemented properly but I cannot say it for sure. I am saying this because control console burns out or something therefore you have to get a replacement to acquire control again.

I am not going to waste $4 on Nemesis. I think that this mode is going to be a vast camp fest inside the control room that will be no fun. I didn't see one person into the video of the game to die by him as he is very slow.

Nemesis gives the distraction and hte opposing team is deal with it. This makes it simpler for you to go behind the objective. He's more regarding collateral damage as well as distracting otherwise repelling enemy attacks before straight killing on his own. It's a exclusive take on King of the Hill, and I get it interesting. It provides you one more target. You can go for the Nemesis console otherwise the Intel console.

I am not having the Xbox then also I can say that this design is really terrible. He hardly moves quicker as compared to someone who is walking. There is just onne thing that I have seen him doing other than shoot the minigun is swing it towards someone.

Therefore, overall it seems that the Nemesis is only the slow moving turret. I believe that while in neutral, he should be a slow moving turret. but, when activated through a faction, he must be on the other faction's similar to a tank from L4D.