Thread: Bugs in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Bugs in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

I have dedicated this particular thread to find out the all the bugs found in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. Tell me where exactly you found the bug? Also provide as much as information about the same.

Re: Bugs in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

In RE ORC I noticed bug into versus mode at the time of matchmaking. This particular thing freeze the consoles and restarting the same. Due to this particular issue I was not able to play the game. according to me its major issue as it is not allowing to play the online mode of the game.

Somehow I encountered the same kind of bug while playing. It was happening near second or third wave of the enemies. But I am not sure about the same. however you are getting down at the lowest part of the first room where enemies were inside of it. another issue noticed that game was freezing at the autosave screen.

Recently I purchased this particular game. I done successful installation on the Xbox. However when I am sending an invitation so that I can join the squad then it simply kicks me out from the game. Well I am wondering that there is something wrong happened with the Co Op part of the game. the developer of the game should fix this particular bug on priority basis. If it wont work properly then I don’t have any reason to play the game. this particular issue is happening in both Story Mode. Also it get happens when trying to play Quickmatch into Versus Mode

Couple of bugs I have noticed in RE ORC. In one of the map when I was browsing to the shipping crates. The crate was fall down and got invisible. I walked around of it but still it was invisible in the game. when all the people are waiting for the beginning of the match then all the people were elevated off the ground . also my system was getting freeze when I was attempting to cancel versus mode for the friends. Same freezing thing happened while playing versus mode into the Team Attack match. I hope the developer of the game would work out on the same as early as possible.

When I joined the very first match and I joined to heroes match. I selected the character of mine started to move out in the game. shoot couple of timed and killed myself couple of time. Finally I managed to kill shot on the last hero. As I got the score screen and in case someone closes the game it simply reverts back to the score screen to the character selection screen. I simply waited for 20 seconds for doing anything in the game then used the start button so that it can bring the start up menu and quit the game. Biohazzard match vials spawned on the code the blue by the wall near at the wrecked cars and outside which was outside of the front doors of hospital. Because of gun or death vial has become a object which cannot be picked up.

I am having wired PS3 controller. I did not have any issue with the gameplay but due to some unknown reason this particular controller is thinking that I am pressing the button. When I am going to zoom into aim the characters are supposed to zooming in as well as out. Due to this particular situation I was not able to fire in the game. I hope the developer of the game will look on the same and release the possible fix quickly.

angry Re: Bugs in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

I purchased this game and am dissapointed with some multiplayer bugs.

1. In almost every heroes game i join i take damage from invisible zombies untill death. Regardless of where you go or what you do you will continue to receive this damage. this can happen on any map but can be fixed (sometimes) by killing zombies attacking the air.

2. Enemy players not showing up on you or your teamates screen resulting in them unable to help you and you unable to fight back. This has happened on multiple maps with no way to fix it.

3. First aid sprays not regestering on enemy and friendlys screens when you use them resulting in you dieing with green health (Fully healed) on your screen.

4. The game occasionally freezes regardless of what mode (Campaign or multiplayer) this becomes quite annoying after experiencing it multiple times.

5. Brutal kills on non-heroes don't register, press (B) then (A) and the camera angle changes as if to brutal kills someone but then just stops and they run away. Started having this problem the third day after release.

Don't get me wrong i love the game to death and still attempt to play through the problems but having these fixed would improve online gameplay greatly. There are also many positive aspects of this game but this forums is for the negatives.