Thread: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Multiplayer requires patching

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Multiplayer requires patching

I have seen many of the bugs in multiplayer mode in the game. So I think that it requires a quick patch for multiplayer mode so that the bugs can be resolved. I am starting this thread here so that all the other players, who have noticed the any of the problem with the multiplayer mode in the game can post it here so that all the bugs can be collected at one place only.

Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Multiplayer requires patching

Yes, this is true, I have also noticed that when the match starts then the game characters floats in air. Some of the times, games get freezes and because of that the xbox have to reset. Game is also lagging a lot and when there are a lot of people online then it works worst. I think that that it is required to remove the Shotguns knockdown and other than this, the Assault rifle recoil required to be toned down. This is my personal experience and view about the game and I know that there will be many people who will be agree with me.

I am just fad up of the Light machine. They are very inaccurate and because of that I am not able to hit the target properly. If I cannot hit my target with that gun the n that gun is not more than useless. This is one of the important things that need to be resolved. Lets see if we can get some patch for this.

Here are the things that I have noticed regarding this. I have listed them below:
    • Grenade launcher respawns very fast
    • Hunters have huge health and will continually keep knocking you down
    • CQC is on the way to OP and people will combo lock you into a corner and you will not able to do anything.
    • Camouflage cooldown occurs once you respawn subsequent to death even if you didn’t use it, this may be a bug

Other than all the bugs mentioned above, there are a lot of bugs while you are getting grabbed. When this happens then it seems that the zombie si 10 fits away from you and you are fighting with the air.

There are some of the other things about the game that I wish to mention here to make this thread proper. It is taking the on invisible walls on top of the gas station within the Apocalypse. If you are playing the quick match then this will put you back to the same match where you left the game. Other than this also there are many of the minor glitches with the game that need to be resolved. The patch is not released officially from the developers but we really hope that they will make it available soon for us.

I can just say that the campaign sucks in the game and the multiplayer broken. This was not expected from them and they have made many of the players disappointed.

Just don’t shake your hand from reading the review of the other people unless you have your personal experience with the game. When you get the game in your hand then you will be able to judge the game yourself. Different people think in different w ay and so it will be of no point to have bad opinion about anything just by reading someone else post.

There are many of the users who are facing the same problem like this and if they will not release new patch to fix these issues then they will lose many of their player. I am sure that they are working on the same.