Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is amazing game

Video Games

Old 21-03-2012

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is amazing game

Well according to me Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is a great game. it seems to be the best game for the year 2012. I disappointment with only one thing which really disappointed that there is no split screen. I think the thing split screen makes the game quite awesome . I would like to play the game with my friends and family if there was support for split screen in the game.

Old 21-03-2012

Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is amazing game

I am playing this game from past couple of days and I should say that itís a really great game. the Sticky cover seems to be pain when you are supposed to running away however overall its good game. now I am looking to play in online scenario and hoping that it would make the game totally complete.
Old 22-03-2012

Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is amazing game

The price of the game is got dropped 60 euros to 37 euros. Hence I had ordered the game and same as I am also looking forward to play the online scenario. I would like play the game with three persons rather than that of three computer players. I know there is no split screen provided in the game but still I am happy with whatever has been provided in the game and it is quite enjoyable. However I am hoping that they will continue the same thing while playing multiplayer mode.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,