Thread: Can Skills/Weapons can be carried in Multiplayer mode in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Can Skills/Weapons can be carried in Multiplayer mode in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

As we all know that when we keep on playing the game then at certain level we get some skills and weapons unlocked. I want to ask that if it is possible to carry the skills and weapons as of the Campaign to Multiplayer mode. Also post some more information regarding the skills and weapons. I have not started with the game yet but want to clarify these things first. If you know anything about this then please let me know that.

Re: Can Skills/Weapons can be carried in Multiplayer mode in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

I am not sure about this but you might have to start the game over again to gain the skills and weapons again. I know that this is very disappointing but they have made the game in this way only and we have to leave with this only.

Re: Can Skills/Weapons can be carried in Multiplayer mode in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

I think they have said many of the times that the growth carries over. This is for the reason that everyone can start on the same level in the multiplayer mode also. The heaviest weapon which you can choose to carry is a light machine gun. The grenade launcher, rocket launcher if there is one and some other grave weapon that has to be found within a crate in the level.

As for abilities, a few of them might be a bit tough, but as said, everybody can get it. It might make it hard-hitting for people who get the game late, and go straight to competitive modes, but they ought to expect that. For the use of the skill, learning how to utilize an capability or weapon beside all AI opponents is dissimilar as of using it well next to players. So there will still be a slight skill gap. As long as the weapon assortment avoids some of the heavy weapons as a main weapon, it must work well.

This looks like they may get the guidelines for using certain weapons in versus or else ban some of the weapons.

The skill system has a major influence on the game, so much so that this choice may determine the success or failure of a mission, especially in difficulty modes most advanced.