Thread: Demo for Birds of Steel game

Demo for Birds of Steel game

Hello friends, I am not at all convincing to purchase it and do not bother to pay for it. I was thinking that there should be demo version of this game, I really do not know that there is or not, if it is there can you please tell me about it. If demo version looks good and interesting then I will be thinking to purchase it, otherwise not. Even wanted to know that what you people think, about it and also you have purchased it directly without any demo or beta version of it. Please share your comments with me, thank you.

Re: Demo for Birds of Steel game

Even I also believe that demo version will be really nice and also might get a rough idea about game. But I think that there is no need of demo, as came is been released, so it is better to get game, but I think that you are asking about it little late. If there was a demo made then you might be able to get it.

Let me tell you that demo of Birds of Prey was been released just 6 weeks before the release of the game and also Apache Air Assault demo was been released a month before the full game. So due to this you will be able to have some idea for Birds of steel. I know very well that how much it is important where it was important for me to have demo for Birds of Prey. I have seen people discuss about demo version of Birds of Prey and founded that it is really great and also worth to have, I was thinking what is so special in it, but demo quality was the main key feature. Due to which I have purchased the game. I think that demo version of any game is advertising for the game, so there should be Birds of Steel.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
    Let me tell you that demo of Birds of Prey was been released just 6 weeks before the release of the game and also Apache Air Assault demo was been released a month before the full game. So due to this you will be able to have some idea for Birds of steel. I know very well that how much it is important where it was important for me to have demo for Birds of Prey. I have seen people discuss about demo version of Birds of Prey and founded that it is really great and also worth to have, I was thinking what is so special in it, but demo quality was the main key feature. Due to which I have purchased the game. I think that demo version of any game is advertising for the game, so there should be Birds of Steel.
    Let me tell you that I did not know anything about that game and also I have not heard about it when I have started playing the Birds of Prey demo, then came to know about it and got it sometime around the original release. Well I was trying to play on realistic and which was been kept out that I couldn't stay airborne very long without stalling and crashing. I believe that should give a try to demo of this one as I have done it earlier and due to which decided to go ahead and founded the game well also figured the cost was almost reduced by then. I have really enjoyed it quite a bit and I am steadily getting better at realistic and sim.

Quote Originally Posted by Badmannah View Post
    Let me tell you that I did not know anything about that game and also I have not heard about it when I have started playing the Birds of Prey demo, then came to know about it and got it sometime around the original release. Well I was trying to play on realistic and which was been kept out that I couldn't stay airborne very long without stalling and crashing. I believe that should give a try to demo of this one as I have done it earlier and due to which decided to go ahead and founded the game well also figured the cost was almost reduced by then. I have really enjoyed it quite a bit and I am steadily getting better at realistic and sim.
    I wanted to tell that A Bird Of Prey game was first game to enter into simulation flying. Well I was really good in arcade flyers, but the only problem was that I was not able to progress onto good flight sim well specially with not combat ones. Playing it and start becoming very much nice with Realistic and also finding it was very much fun than any other thing and also was able to learn sim too. I believe that Sim is really nice and I find it to be realistic more fun as I was able to see the guy to whom I was trying to kill. It is really nice and also very much to have and play the other version of it.

Just wanted to say that P-51 which was there in Birds of Prey demo was not at good to fly and when I was using it then it almost put me off the game. I was keeping on getting this problem again and again. Then have gone through information that how to adjust the controls which is been there in full version, so reading that I think to purchase full version but was waiting for discounts available, when it was been available on discount then purchase at that time. Well demo of games are just good for sales, if they do justice to the final product which was not the case for Birds of Prey. Even I am hoping to have Birds of Steel demo for it, so that I can purchase it and play it. Hoping there should be and it is really nice for game.

Well I was also thinking that demo of Birds of Prey was the representation of full version, as it was done with demo for Apache Air Assault and which was been received by plenty of people. As above user have told, then I think that control options were identical in demo and also in full version, there was no tricks going on for that. Well Mustang was really a mess and most of time people believed that it was due to bombs that you flew with in the demo mission, but it was that and also it same at present, but there were many users who have enjoyed the challenge of flying it and was been told that all of them preferred it over the Spitfire mission. Well couples of people have founded the game through playing the demo and also have pre-order it when it was been available. What would I like to say is that Demo definitely helped the early sales of the game and it should be there for each game.

Quote Originally Posted by DevenderD View Post
    I wanted to tell that A Bird Of Prey game was first game to enter into simulation flying. Well I was really good in arcade flyers, but the only problem was that I was not able to progress onto good flight sim well specially with not combat ones. Playing it and start becoming very much nice with Realistic and also finding it was very much fun than any other thing and also was able to learn sim too. I believe that Sim is really nice and I find it to be realistic more fun as I was able to see the guy to whom I was trying to kill. It is really nice and also very much to have and play the other version of it.
    Well I also agree with it, target acquisition was very much tough for me even in Sim. I have to locate myself with the help of radar to find my opponent quite regularly. Whereas I was not smooth enough with the look-around switch on top of flight stick till now.

Quote Originally Posted by Daksha90 View Post
    Well I was also thinking that demo of Birds of Prey was the representation of full version, as it was done with demo for Apache Air Assault and which was been received by plenty of people. As above user have told, then I think that control options were identical in demo and also in full version, there was no tricks going on for that. Well Mustang was really a mess and most of time people believed that it was due to bombs that you flew with in the demo mission, but it was that and also it same at present, but there were many users who have enjoyed the challenge of flying it and was been told that all of them preferred it over the Spitfire mission. Well couples of people have founded the game through playing the demo and also have pre-order it when it was been available. What would I like to say is that Demo definitely helped the early sales of the game and it should be there for each game.
    Well I am very much happy that you enjoyed the Birds of Prey demo Pope, it did not worked for me. What I wanted to say is that, why would a P-51D be carrying bombs? It was very helpful to ground fire and only staffed when they had 50 cal ammo left after its main mission was done. But Anyhow I am sure that we will both be playing the Birds of Steel demo like crazy when it comes out. I'm really looking forward to it