Thread: What will be in the box of Diablo III?

What will be in the box of Diablo III?

My copy of Diablo III will be arriving so and I don’t know if I am asking a valid question but then I really want to know if and it is that what will be in the box of Diablo III, I am not talking about the DVDs but then something else like there was notepad in StarCraft II, I have not yet came across any clarification regarding the same nor any instruction manual, is there anyone who has an idea about it???

Re: What will be in the box of Diablo III?

My copy of Diablo III will be arriving so and I don’t know if I am asking a valid question but then I really want to know if and it is that what will be in the box of Diablo III, I am not talking about the DVDs but then something else like there was notepad in StarCraft II, I have not yet came across any clarification regarding the same nor any instruction manual, is there anyone who has an idea about it???
    I had really enjoyed the Sc2 notepad it was very epic and I will say that it was one of y favorite piece of non-CE material from blizzard or any other companies, even I am hoping for something to be in the box but then I will like to know what it will be if anyone has an idea about it. It was really special as we have paid extra for the same.

Re: What will be in the box of Diablo III?

I will like to get the notepad again as I have lost it by now, last time I had contacted the Blizzard and had asked them if they could supply me some more notepad with the possible charge for the same as well but then they said that it is not sold like that and it just comes with the box,let s see how lucky I am this time.