Thread: Will we get PC version of Journey?

Will we get PC version of Journey?

right now I am playing Journey game on PS3. If this particular game hits the success then will developers of the game provide the game on other platform? Especially for the PC version I am bit excited. I wanted to play the PC version of the game and if they do it then I would definitely purchase the game. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Will we get PC version of Journey?

Sony is has developed this particular game. also they are having flOw and Flower. Hence I am wondering there is almost zero chances that this particular game would release on the platform apart from the console. as far as PS3 emulator concerned for PC then they are not started to work the same. but I am expecting that it would be possible in the future. However we should give around 5 years to wait till the game would run successfully on the computers.

I also like to have this particular game on PC platform. It supposed to work fine on Steam. I don’t have PS3 right now and I won’t purchase the same as we are having limited amount of decent games for Ps3. Also the prices for the PS3 games are not getting down even after long time of release. Also they had removed PS2 support so it was really worse console experience in the game.

Well I am having PS3. I played this particular game on my gaming console. according to me there is no need to make a PC version of game rather than that of console version.

Right now Sony is having rights of the game. the developer of the game releasing their product less frequent and they are costly. Well I have looked on the some of the PS3 games. I am not interested to play PS3 as PS2 supports are removed. I will be able to afford the console but I would not purchase Journey. As they had removed PS2 compatibility and it caused people to move towards the piracy. There are number of PS2 emulators which working fine available in the market.

As far as I know thatgamecompany was formed as Sony signed into three deal with them. if Sony did not give that particular offer then they should not formed the company any more. I really hate Microsoft and uncreative Nintendo