Thread: What is white journeyer in Journey?

What is white journeyer in Journey?

tell me what do you know about white journeyer in this particular game Journey. Is it Unlockable costume or Natural progression? If you are having any valuable comments then let me know about the same.

Re: What is white journeyer in Journey?

according to me one should talk about the beta version of the game. as all the stuffs has been shown publicly in the beta version. I am suspecting that it is happening because of the bug issue. since I have not found white robed figures. I think it should be same Journeyer with which you are playing.

Well he or she is tuned in the white color for the short moment. As he or she is touched with mother clothite at the completion of the level you would notice that pattern were grewed up over there. you be same as that of mother figure and evolving every single time when you are supposed to contact with her in the game. previously I was wondering that it is happening because of change in the lighting but I was wrong.

I made following guess in this particular situation.
    1. It would be a god figure or it Haman/elder figure which helps you to lead as well as guide you in the game.
    2. It could be a visual representation of the A. it supposed to be transformation overtime for the Journey. Your powers are granted at flight time.
    3. It could be Ancestor figure from the long dead race.
    4. If none of above mentioned prediction were wrong then unlockable costumes for the completion of the journey which would be free and it should not be involved on DLC.

It make sense that it supposed to be an unlockable costumes and you will be able to unlock once you have completed journey. If you have managed to get top of the mountain and passed the beam of light. After that you will be able to able to get an effect on persona of yours.

Once you have managed to get all the white when you are at the stage select hub. You will see a temple which supposed to be destroyed. you observed that white cloths is supposed to coming from the ground. You will require to touch it once and after doing that you will see that white lengthening is your scar. You should touch the same again and you will return to red in color. It simply regenerates automatically when you are supposed to torching the ground.

In this particular game I was at the sunken city where I was looking for the symbols. I decided to help the players with War Machines. As I reached to temple level I was simply searching for the fellow Journeyer and he decided to go alone. I was one symbol short of Transcendence. After a minute White Cloak appeared in the game. we simply meditated for around 20 seconds and then he showed where was the symbol located. At the later stage e Transcendence trophy pinged and I was successful as I got the help when I needed desperately in the game.

Well I would like to prefer white robe. I simply exited to the level selection and simply traveled to the spot where I can get probe. I played the game for couple of minutes and closed as thing was not warning as needed. After couple of hours I tried to launch the but due to some unknown reason it was not allowing me to get white robe. Still I was having white trophy in the game. I also noticed that white glowing beams at this particular spot which are not over there. so I am suspecting that you did not saved the completion of yours. If you are not able to make the thing working for you then get into touch with the developer of the game.

Recently I managed to get White Robe. Couple of hours before my friend played over the game. both of we managed to get very first white probe at the time of journey. Both the events were linked appropriately.