Thread: What does it remind the end of Journey?

What does it remind the end of Journey?

I found Journey game seems to be awesome. Well in this particular game I lost my companion after reaching the end as I fell behind in the game. I was disappointed with the same and I was expecting that game would not do the same. at the end when you are shooting upwards via clouds you will be surrounded by war machines. Well I have got the strong feeling that I have seen the same somewhere in the game.

Re: What does it remind the end of Journey?

I have noticed the same at the end of the game. according to me protagonist is supposed to be flying back. Though there would be kind of portal such as clouds so that where he has started. Images as well as things from the adventure flying past and music seems to be similar to the played in the journey at this particular moment of the time. I don’t think so ending of the game would be based on journey as well.

As far as losing of your companion is concerned before the game is getting end I wanted to share something interesting for you. when I was playing the game very first time partner from the final level sat down the right as we were reached the ending of the light. I found that they are looking to have a break before I go for ending or something like rather than I would wait for the same. they are faded into the game. both of them were doing huge things from the distance.

I was also not able to get that same issue happened in the situation of mine as well when I was playing the game third tie. Me as well as my partner stopped in the game. after that my partner moved ahead couple of steps and I have done the same as well. Then again he stopped and sat down. All of sudden he disappeared from the game just couple of steps away from the ending of the game.
    So I am suspecting that there was an issue with the sync between both the players where as one of the partner is triggering the ending. However due to some unknown reason even is not occurring on the other players system. hence it seems that player is stopped and you wait for him but actually they have finished the game and his avatar simply gets disconnected from the game.

Well I am wondering that people should allow the toggle switch. It would make them to sit down. It won’t be cut scene where you are supposed to do nothing. But still you will have a space to move a character in the game.

After going through the post of yours I was not able to get anything in the game. I was wondering that there should be some specific threshold which you are supposed to cross where the game is supposed to take over and it would make your character walk automatically. I decided that I would stick over there for couple of times at the climax but still the character of mine started to walk by itself. If partner stops walking than only we can explain about the sitting down. But cannot say anything about the fading away for this particular scenario.

As you close the game or simply sit down for a long period of time then you will simply break the connection with the other players playing the game. the other player would see that you are simply sitting down on the ground and simply sinking into the ground and forming yourself into the dust.
    So I am wondering that above mentioned thing could happen. But still I could not get why someone would quite the game though he is just couple of steps away to complete the game. but still if you are having better explanation apart from above then you can let me know as early as possible.

I am not sure but it could be happening because of the bug issue and we should draw the attention of the developer of the game filing a big report to them. they would address the bug issue and release the patch to resolve the matter.