Thread: Does anyone ripped/extracted Citadel Image in Mass Effect 3

Does anyone ripped/extracted Citadel Image in Mass Effect 3

well I need to know is there anyone have been extracted/ripped the concept image that you can see while looking out of the docking bay , from the game code . It was possible on the mass effect 2 . I will be really appreciate if anyone here help me on this. Could someone at least tell me how to extract it Thanks in advance

Re: Does anyone ripped/extracted Citadel Image in Mass Effect 3

Hey I am really confused , what exactly are you looking for. I am just unable to understand what you're asking are you looking for the cropping ? please provide some detail so that we can help you on the problem

Thanks for the reply what I am asking for is when you see outside the docking bay . there is a image overlooking the citadel arms. On the mass effect 2 there was the same image like this and that image was certainly extracted and same was with the omega, ilum backdrops and so on. what I need to know here is that is there someone can help me on extract the Mass Effect 3 Citadel backdrop image from the game file. Please guy I looked everywhere but not able to find anything on this . I will be really appreciate.

Well I saw this seeing this thing s like pop up a lot lately. Like the scene at the ending is the wall paper .which I used for the long time and after that there is the Tail image . which is sad that it is the least. Well I not able to caught the Citadel background with the Lithograph. Look as it it I s bit different then the two

Well the thisng is that here Diedrick is looking for the method to rip the in game asset and use the background of that screenshot for the personal purpose. Well I am not aware of the PC game's directories are structured that why it hard to say

I suggest use the texmod and there are thousands of tutorials on the way to use texmod . at the beginning you would need to download "texmod", go to "logging mode then to the Target application" (your masseffect3.exe) then you click "run". Game launches and you will be ready to view/select textures you wish. You got to be on the Citadel for this, since the feel you wish it's there you will do it at the normandy's docking bay I guess .