Thread: Mario Party 9 Perspective Mode

Mario Party 9 Perspective Mode

I wanted to talk about the Mario Party 9 Perspective Mode. According to me it is the most favorite mode for this particular game. I completed all the minigames at one shot. However the last shot took me around 30 attempts to completed. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Mario Party 9 Perspective Mode

There were couple of minigames which needed several attempts to complete. However I completed most of them at a single attempt. the last couple of mini games were really difficult to complete. I tried a lot to complete the same. according to me it is another way to get Party Points quickly that is couple of points after completing with every single play.

Well I am not able to complete Mob Sleds. But still I liked this particular mode and it seems to really unique. We are getting great rewards once I have completed with every single minigame involved in the game.

Yes I really loved Perspective Mode in the game. but decathlon is most favorite. There are some games which has improved playing such as Ring Leader and Skyjinks. Final two game was quite difficult to complete. I managed to beat Billistics as it took around couple of seconds to complete. After I beat Mob Sleds after 100 attempts. I was lucky as when I was staying at the corner side for the half of the time and none came in that particular quadrant. According to me it is quite difficult to complete last two mini games.

It seems to quite difficult to see that four characters are having four own perspective in the game. I could not figure out what they are supposed to doing. They are not able to get many wins in the game. this particular mode reminded Super Mario 3d Land. You can see your character up-close.

In this particular mode I have not done Snow Go. As I got caught I had a heart attack. Billistics caught me few times. The Mob Sleds taken around 20 tries and I found that you can have two guys towards with you. they can crash with each other. It’s a great mode and you will be able to get 100 Party Points in the game and according to me it is really worth to play.