Thread: ENB Cinema Mod for Mass Effect 3

ENB Cinema Mod for Mass Effect 3

so got this article on the web saying so much about the ENB Cinema Mod that will make the things looks different compare to stock . well I always feels that Stock ME3 is quite good--- okay may be It has some issue like color palette is a bit saturated in view of it's a war story. But my realy question is what does this mod has. Did any one here used this mod and can tell us people here what is the difference . I will be glad to know

Re: ENB Cinema Mod for Mass Effect 3

Well I dint used the mod yet but have came across the feature that this mod contain

1. The options toggle for bloom, the color correction and the SMAA , all this option can be controlled by the hotkeys
    2. Increase in fps by about 10 , even when the less with Bloom turned off
    3. For the people who don’t like the bright bloom from lights it has very bright light source de saturates colors on the screen significantly
    4. Slight blue tint for shadows
    5. Customizable and very easy to install all you have to do is copy few files here and there
    6. And last is it can work will Mass Effect installment but specifically build for 3

Well as far as I know this version of mod is build for improving the looks in the game but that in turn will be reducing the performance & playability and all this is for the sake of appearance and looks . but there has been news that the second version will be made in view of the optimized gameplay . But I m not sure

To me its looks same as the FXAA injector for bf3 and the Skyrim. But by reading the feature I see that the only different that this will have more control over color correction and bloom. May be people will use it for that reason . and as the performance goes it will be same in both

I have some weird bugs with this mod. there is stuttering with cutscenes and that they load insanely long, in-game - whenever a replacement model seems the sport freezes for a second or 2 resulting in desync between audio and video and last however not least - there's NO facial animation, nobody blinks, moves their lips or grimaces. Sure it's superb and with none performance dip thought it's because of my machine being a high end . IS this only on my end? I haven't gotten to messing with the files still and nobody else appear to have a similar problem.

What hardware are you running, and what elements of the mod are you using? SMAA, ENB, AO, or all? will it happen once you toggle the result (hit shift+F12)? Load times may be a issue with AO.

Also, I had this issue with the stock game too particularly inside the intro where Sheppard is walking with Anderson . just try hitting esc or space to skip to the the half where you have got your 1st dialogue choice. Animations will be in sync when Sheperd speaks the lines for your dialogue selection.

Well I actually have Tried the gameplay version and it's nice. it's extremely refined however it takes away that weird glow all the characters had and makes them slot in with the scenery additional. I noticed a frame rate hit, however wasn't terribly detrimental. i have not been in any huge areas though, thus hopefully it continues to play smoothly

this mod doesn't improve texture quality. It changes color correction and modifies (does not essentially add) bloom. for example, Mass result bloom is fairly high-contrast bloom. This mod reduces gamma on the bloom and softens it so it is not as noticeable (unless, of course, you get the five hundred bloom version . you'll be able to additionally revert to ME default bloom by pressing shift+scroll lock in-game.

I had a problem however then I restarted my laptop (thought i might done that previously) and it had been solved, you'd suppose I hadn't been using windows based mostly PCs for the bulk of my life Great work with the most recent release of your ENB tweak, i quit playing game for a couple of days then there was a released the game play optimized version of the mod thus i'm getting to use that for the last section of the game tonight. whereas I did not extremely have performance problems in the least it never hurts to own slightly smoother game play and also the visuals appear still pretty awesome and also the majority of fine stuff you are doing still looks to be in result, i am positive in a very side-by-side comparison of the 2 releases i might notice a distinction perhaps however no matter

Absolutely unbelievable work. It extremely put life into the game's look and makes it way more partaking to play. I never had the time to tweak with the ENB settings and figure it all out. it had been nice having a solid, premade file to simply download and play. Thanks once more, and that i anticipate to future renditions

it looks nice in some screens. i do not just like the desaturated look though. I want somebody makes an ENB that has AO in it. Adding dynamic lights to the explosions and such would not hurt however i believe that needs additional heavier modding.