Thread: Command and Conquer Tiberium Alliances keeps on crashing

Command and Conquer Tiberium Alliances keeps on crashing

Hello friends, I am been getting two error messages before the game crashes. Saves everything I am doing though. I just started the open beta an hour or so ago, not sure where to contact anyone or who to let know about the errors, below are the two messages, so can anyone help me with this and also what should I do to make it work? Thank you.
    Error Message:
    • offlineoffline simple command error -1
    • offlineoffline update error -2
    • FAIL! -1

Re: Command and Conquer Tiberium Alliances keeps on crashing

The errors which you are getting seem to happen to me once about every 5 minutes. It continues to hamper my progress online and interrupts me when I'm trying to upgrade my structures to their full potential. Whenever I get on a roll, it pops up, talks in a somewhat soothing hot lady tone and then kicks me out of the game like a brunette chick kicks you in the place that causes total system reset whenever you touch her the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by Enos View Post
    The errors which you are getting seem to happen to me once about every 5 minutes. It continues to hamper my progress online and interrupts me when I'm trying to upgrade my structures to their full potential. Whenever I get on a roll, it pops up, talks in a somewhat soothing hot lady tone and then kicks me out of the game like a brunette chick kicks you in the place that causes total system reset whenever you touch her the wrong way.
    Well when I am clicking somewhere else on the browser was working at first but today has been a different experience. I was able to play for only a few minutes before the errors occurred. Now they occur every time I even try to play. I'm stalled at the moment. Try it in different web browser then also getting same results with Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Chrome. Maybe a few minutes, then error/crash. It’s a shame really. I was enjoying the game.

Well I am also getting the same problem and when the game is been loaded, and the voice stopped speaking, I get this offline update error -2. I haven’t been able to do anything up till now; it always comes when I try to click on something.

Well it is be some problems or error messages which are been seen today also, well let me tell you yesterday at same time was everything was fine and also great to play it.