Thread: How to be Nod in Command and Conquer Tiberium Alliances?

How to be Nod in Command and Conquer Tiberium Alliances?

Hello friends, I have been playing closed beta for some time at present and just gone through a thought that I will be lose my level 30 base as I have to start on a new server to be Nod? Well is there any option to switch when the game goes live for that reason I want to be nod and don’t want to start a new base as mine is level 30. Does anyone knows anything about it, then please do tell me. Thank you.

Re: How to be Nod in Command and Conquer Tiberium Alliances?

I think that developer of this game have told that existing servers will stay, so you won't lose anything by starting new games on new servers. The current servers are not going to change. Your level 30 base will be fine and you will not get effect due to anything.

Quote Originally Posted by VazV View Post
    I think that developer of this game have told that existing servers will stay, so you won't lose anything by starting new games on new servers. The current servers are not going to change. Your level 30 base will be fine and you will not get effect due to anything.
    Well I am knowing that but I want to be nod and don’t want to start from level 1 again, so what I actually mean to say is will we get an option to chose Nod on closed beta servers or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Pee-Paa View Post
    Well I am knowing that but I want to be nod and don’t want to start from level 1 again, so what I actually mean to say is will we get an option to chose Nod on closed beta servers or not?
    What you are trying to say then let me tell you that you will not at all ale to change it and also the closed beta servers will stay GDI only forever, so there is no use and also it will not be change.

Quote Originally Posted by Jung View Post
    What you are trying to say then let me tell you that you will not at all ale to change it and also the closed beta servers will stay GDI only forever, so there is no use and also it will not be change.
    That is really bad, but I want to play NOD to and it’s not happening that I need to start all over again. Even also wanted to know that how can I start new game on the same server? Should I destroy my base or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Pee-Paa View Post
    That is really bad, but I want to play NOD to and it’s not happening that I need to start all over again. Even also wanted to know that how can I start new game on the same server? Should I destroy my base or what?
    You can have 1 base or saved game on each server and if signed in, click change server, than start new game. From there you can choose the server. Rinse and repeat as servers are made.