Thread: Left Command and Conquer Tiberium Alliances due to Offensive IMs

Left Command and Conquer Tiberium Alliances due to Offensive IMs

Hello friends, I am very much disappointed, as I have to sell up my base and leave Command and Conquer Tiberium Alliance as there is no admin in game and I was been suffering with verbal abuse and also reported one enemy player. Where there was admin on OG Servers in Battlefield Play4Free which do not allow any swearing, insults, racial remarks, if someone does it then he was been kicked out instantly. Which it is not there in this game and due to which I was really frustrated and tired, so due to which I have left the game, does anyone is also facing the same problem which I am facing it. Thank you.

Re: Left Command and Conquer Tiberium Alliances due to Offensive IMs

I would suggest that you better send a abuse report whoever is been giving abuse words, so EA will take action against that and it might be possible that users account maybe deleted, which is be best option and why are you leaving such a good game for such small thing. If you have notice that in all online game each player gives another some or other abusive words or something like that, it been trend in online gaming which you cannot stop it.

What you have told I have done same and reported it in game by using report player tab and Selecting Hate mail/messages. I reported it at afternoon, whether I will get a reply I don’t know, but it spoilt what could have be a great game, but these personal insults are not confined to here, there really bad in Envoy, But Dark Orbit I play has CG auto kick for any swear words or offensive words even if it’s only part of the word. The only way I would split my time between admin My Battlefield Old Gamers Server and playing here, is a way of making these sorts of people. If you can’t mute the offending person, you just get harassed out of the game, because there is no means of stopping the IMs from coming in.

Let me tell you that I don't see the problem with swearing and insults in games. I know people are trying to protect the younglings but I swear that most of the filth that is spewed in online games comes from those very people! The only thing I don't like is when it becomes malicious, with repeated insults and going out of your way to insult them. That's just not in the spirit of the game. For myself I don't have a problem with all the bad words, as long as you don't point it at other people. I can understand why it's not allowed though, as there are kids around here. Not because they will get hurt, but they might imitate and think its normal etc. It does make people look dumb in my opinion when they use it, so better to give the right example I guess and keep it nice and clean.

It was malicious alright, and for the reason that I was only player online in my alliance at the time, I was making as much damage as I could to 3 of the enemy bases for a level 12. That started the insults coming in, after 3 -4 of them, and no chance of muting them, I already knew it was time to leave.

I do not agree and I would like to say that how would you feel, Perhaps since I am an OG player, Old gamers Server, and I am retired, I was bought up in the sixties when discipline was high, pupils got the cane, and parents smack their kids if they muttered such a word like that, and grounded for 4 yes, 4 weeks sometimes, no going out to play football and no pocket money for almost three weeks. In fact, if probably said that to someone, in those days, you may have got arrested, if it was in parent’s house and you were 21 or more, and said it, most likely you would be kicked out of the home.

I totally agree with above user and I would like to say there should be bad on abusive language and also if someone is giving it then he must ban from chatting or its account should be deleted. This rule should be follow and it will be very much and also proper for a game to play and keep it clean.

I just wanted to know that there isn't a mute button? More of there is sound worth listening to? Well if I see where the complaint is, but why did you not just turn the volume off? And yes I can understand a need for filters, but they should be optional to be set by the viewer as opposed to a global application.

Just so you know, this is being highly monitored and taken well into consideration. I personally believe immature players who can’t take a hit need to get out of their mom's basement and join the peace corp for a year.