Thread: Need help with Character Symbols in journey game

Need help with Character Symbols in journey game

I have started playing journey recently and have completed the first play through and had an amazing experience as well and I wanted to check out the symbol as I find it a better way of recognizing people but then later when I started the game again then the they were changed and now I am not able to make out first symbol, I am aware that it change according to the characters but then I just wanted to know if there is a list of each symbol. Is there anyone who has an idea about the same???

Re: Need help with Character Symbols in journey game

I have started playing journey recently and have completed the first play through and had an amazing experience as well and I wanted to check out the symbol as I find it a better way of recognizing people but then later when I started the game again then the they were changed and now I am not able to make out first symbol, I am aware that it change according to the characters but then I just wanted to know if there is a list of each symbol. Is there anyone who has an idea about the same???
    Hey that will be pretty interesting, I think that there should be an update for the same if not update then they should at least include an image of the possible player symbols.

Re: Need help with Character Symbols in journey game

I will like to inform you all that the symbols in these games are selected automatically for each player and there are a no of different designs which is chosen by the computer for the respected character, it is a random process. To add more just check out the "Level Select Hub," there will be a couple of symbols there, there are some empty spaces as well which you will have to collect later with the progress of the game.